Epilogue

Tessa

"Hardin!" I scream and ran towards him. I snatch the blade from his hand and threw it on floor and slap him across his face. Hard.

He place his hand on his right cheek. Probably I slapped him to hard but did he realise what he was doing? Who does he think he is, taking his life?
"What the fuck are you doing?!" I shake his shoulder. I wanna punch him in his face. How could he leave me like this? How did he thought that he can take his life and leave me alone in this cruel and dark world, where I need him?
"What the fuck were you going to do?! You were going to take your life?! Your fucking life?! How could you leave me like this?! You didn't even let me explain!"

Now it was his turn to scream.
"What do you want me to do?! Watch you snogging someone, who isn't me?! I've been trying to apologise to you, since the day you found out about the bet! You didn't let me explain myself! I know what I did was wrong but you didn't gave me the chance to apologise! I love you! Can't you see that! I would die rather than see you with someone else! Why can't you understand I can't see you with someone, who isn't me.... "

He fell on his knees and buried his face in his hand. My chest hurt when his voice broke at the end.

I was so fucking cruel with him. Why didn't I saw that he loves me? But what about the bet? He could've have stopped it... But he tried to apologise..... That doesn't change the fact that he used you for some money..... But he loves me.... Love isn't enough to spend your life with someone...... trust should be there....

I shake my head, removing all my thoughts from my mind. Hardin is on his knees, still crying. I bend down and hug his body. He quickly wrap his arms around me and bury his face in the crook of my neck. His hands feel like heaven on my skin. He's rough yet firm hands are always gentle with me. He never layed a hand on me.

"There's nothing going on Hardin. I didn't kiss him. He kissed me and I pushed. You came at wrong time and misunderstood everything. I can't love anyone other than you. You are it for me. You are my soul. You hurted me, Hardin. I was hurt but that doesn't mean I don't love you.... How can you think about leaving me in this cruel world alone... I need you in my life.... I was angry with you but that doesn't mean, I don't love you... I love you with my heart and soul. You own my soul and heart. I'm sorry Hardin.... I love you Hardin" I trails off and kiss his hair.

Both of our tears soaking each other's clothes. Displaying our love for each other. We both hurted each other and finally letting are pain come out. We have been holding it inside us for too long. It's time to show our emotion. To tell each other that we are hurting each other and nothing good will come out of it.

"You know seeing you with Zayn made me feel insecure about myself. I was never the one who would feel insecure about themselves, then i saw you kissing that fucking professor, who had a crush on you, since the day, he saw you but you were with me. I can't see you see you with someone else.... I can't.... " he trails off. His head laying on my lap in the bathroom.

It's important for him to remove everything. He's been holding everything inside him for too long. It is right time to remove everything. I move his head, so his face isn't buried in my stomach anymore and cupped his cheeks.
"Listen to me. Don't compare yourself with anyone in this world. If you do so, you're insulting yourself and you don't have anything to be insecure. I can't love anyone other than you. I love you. You are such an amazing person, who loved me. You did something wicked and I got hurt so I left but that doesn't mean that, I don't love you anymore. "

I lean down and kiss his forehead.
" I love you Hardin and I forgive you. " I mumble.
" Say it again.. " he plead.
" I love you. " I kiss him but this time on his lips.

Then I feel it. The feeling, I've been dying to feel. His lips on mine. I feel the butterfly erupt in my stomach. My eyes flutter close. He didn't kissed me back at first. Probably too shock. I know, he didn't expected me to kiss him. Once he did, he got up from my lap and cupped my cheeks and tilted my head so he could deepen the kiss.

I pulled away. Both of us breathless trying to regain my breath. I smile at him and peck his lips again.
"I love you Tessa"
"I love you Hardin"
"Come on, now let's get you changed for bed."

I got up and gave him my hand. He kept his hand on mine and got up. He can't stop sliming and seeing him smiling like that made me heart swell. It brings smile on my face.
~~~~

Hardin

I can't explain how good it feels to lay in her lap and remove all your tension off your chest. I've been holding them for too long and I couldn't anymore. After seeing her with our fucking professor. Good reminder, he gonna pay for kissing my girl. It broke me. If she wouldn't have came, following me, I would have killed myself. Once again she saved my life.

She always seem to save me. I can't stop the stupid grin on my face. I remove my t-shirt and jeans and turn towards her who is sitting on the bed.
"Tess?"
"hmm"
"Will you stay? Please? " I join my hand and gave her the best puppy face. She smile and nod. God her smile. They do things to me.
"Umm Hardin?" I see her, playing with her fingers nervously.
"What is it?" I ask. Concern lace in my voice.
"Will-will you... Will you... Will you me give me.. Will you give me your t-shi.. T-shirt."
I slyly smile at her and tilted my head.
"You want my t-shirt."
"If it's fine with you. Off course."
I laugh and gave her my t-shirt, I wore today.
"I love it when you wear my clothes." she smile at this. Seeing her smiling like this made me happy. I'm happy once again.
I'll soon win her trust back. I'll do everything in my power to protect her and will make sure that, I'm not the one who hurts her.
~~~~~

We both lay in the bed. There's some space between us. I keep my hand on her waist and pull her close to me. She kept her head on my chest and tangle our legs into each other. It feels so right to have her in my arms.
"You know after a whole month, I'll be able to sleep without any nightmare because you are here with me. I love you."
"I'm sorry."
"Don't apologize. It's not your fault. I was the one who broke your trust, who betrayed you. I'm sorry." I kiss her head.
"It's okay Hardin. I forgive you but please, don't break my heart again. Ever."
"I won't."
She snuggle into me and nod her head.
"Good night."
"Good night."

After all Whatever our souls are made of hers and mine are the same......

-------------THE END------------------

A/N

The end. Thank you everyone! A big shout out for you guys! Love ya all! I know you all thought I'll kill him but I don't have that much guts to kill my protagonist in my story. 🙂