Chapter 2 (Edited)

Hardin Scott

I don't know what I'm feeling. When I saw disgust in her eyes for me. It broke me. I feel shattered but the dick that I'm. Didn't do anything to apologise instead I said that she was clingy and it was suffocating. Which infact she wasn't. It was me who was clingy. Who couldn't get enough of her! Who couldn't fucking sleep without her! Who couldn't fucking function without her!

I knew Zed had feeling for her. I do too but I don't know why I didn't express it to her. I persuade Zed to stay away from her because I wanted to be with her and love her, nourish her, take care of her. He told me if I really love her then he won't interfere  between us but if I hurt her he wouldn't hesitate to take my place. That what I exactly did. Hurt her. I hurted her. She is hurting because of me. Her heart is broken because of me.

When she told me that she is too good for me. I know she was right. She indeed is too good for me. I don't deserve her but after what I did. I don't think she will ever forgive me. When Jace said All those things to her. I still didn't do anything even though my blood was boiling from anger. Even after she saw me I didn't pushed Molly off my lap.

Why? Because I'm a sick bastard. My subconscious reminds me.

One thing I know is that I love her but I don't know why can't I admit it?! I'm scared that I will end up like my dad! I don't want to be like him but I'm becoming like him. I hurt the only person who made me happy. When I was with her. I felt alive. She loved me when even I, myself didn't loved me.

After she left, Zed ran after her. I think it's better if she stay away from me. If she thinks that I'm a sick person. I was in my own paradise when I saw Zed came running inside the house. His clothes were drenched in blood.
"Hardin, Tessa."
He panted. As his chest rose up and down at a rapid rate.
My blood stop. This can't be her blood. No, it can't be!

In second I'm in front of Zed grabbing him by his collar.
"Where is Tessa?" I ask, fear evident in my voice. I don't know but the feeling of losing her, send shiver in my heart. I didn't gave a second glance at Molly after I knock her off my lap when I got up.
"Where the Fuck is Tessa?" I yell at him.
"A car hit her hard when she was walking from here. I tried to call her name but she didn't heard me. Her head is bleeding so badly. I'm afraid she won't survive."
"Don't you fucking dare to say that, you get that!"

I don't know but the thought of Tessa not being in this world doesn't appeal with me. I don't want to live in a world where Tessa isn't.
Where my Tessa isn't there.

"Where is she?" I ask. He point towards the door. Without thinking I ran towards there. That's when I saw her.

Laying lifelessly on the road. Which is red because of her blood. I ran towards her. I kneel and take her head in lap. She is faint. I can't seem to think properly. I don't know what to do. I can't understand anything. So I did the only thing came in my mind. I pick her up in my arms and ran towards my car. I remove my t-shirt and tie it on her head to prevent her from bleeding.

I sat down in the driving seat and drive to the hospital as fast as possible. I feel my world collapsing round me. Tears spilling down my face.

"Few minutes baby. We will be at hospital. Everything will be fine. Just hold on please. I can't lose you. I love you, Tess. Please don't leave me." I plead while crying. I broke many signals but I don't give a flying fuck right now. I want to reach hospital as fast as possible. I can't lose her. I know she will hate me after she will be awake but I'll take that instead of her not being in the world.

Once I reach hospital. I open passenger seat and carry her in my arms and ran in hospital. I shouted. My T-shirt is drenched in her blood. I remove it when we reach the hospital.
"Someone please help! Please call the doctor! It's an emergency! Please!"

The nurse came, with the stretcher. I place Tess on it. My clothes are drenched in her blood. She had lost so much blood. The doctor came and ran towards her.

"Please check her. Please. A car hit her. Her head is bleeding very badly. She lost so much blood. Please help me. Please save her. Please."
I join my hand and plead her. My head hung low in shame.

Everything is happening because of me. If it weren't for me this would'nt have happened!

She touch my arm and squeeze it.

"Sir. Cobtrol yourself. We will take care of her. Don't worry. Everything will be fine." she said with a sad smile and I nod my head.

"Take her to OT now and prepare the room fast." I heard the doctor said. She kept her hand on my cheek, tap it and left.

This is happening because of me. If it wasn't my idea. If we would had never bet her virginity. If I would have accept my love for her and would have tried to apologise her. She wouldn't be in this condition. Not only did I told her that she was just a bet for me but also that she is clingy and all. When in reality it was me who always wanted her by my side.

It been hours but she is still in OT. After what feel like another hour the doctor came out of the OT.

-----------------
A/N
What do you think the doctor will say? Will she be able to survive? Will hardin be able to live without her? What if she will never forgive him?

Please vote and comment your ideas.
Thanks for reading.

Herophine /Hessa one shots. Check it out guys. Please and support it as much you guys supported my previous work.