Chapter 7

A/N [Please read A/N]

Hello guys!
I just wanna ask you guys want kind of ending you guys want?
Happy or sad?
So I can write story with that plot.
So please comment and tell me want kind of ending you guys want.

Vote and comment
Enjoy!

-----------------
Tessa

What the hell Landon is doing with Hardin? They don't even use to see each other but again that's none of my concern anymore. I turn my head and look in my book pretending to read.
"Mr. Scott and Mr. Gibson you both are late." Professor said. Hardin just nod his head and came in the class whereas Landon mumble a sorry. Atleast he didn't lost his manners like Hardin.

With corner of my eyes I saw they both head towards me. I'm getting nerves why the hell they are coming here. Why the hell the vacant seat  has to be beside me. Ughhhh! They both came an sat beside me. I behave like I didn't saw them and continue pretending to read. I know very well as long as he is beside me I won't able to do anything.
"Tess?" It was Landon. I ignore him and continue with my work.
"Tess, please talk to me. I'm sorry. I know I Should've told you. I'm sorry. Please atleast talk to me. I tried calling you but you changed your number. Me and Hardin both went to your dorm but you moved from there also. I'm sorry. I don't want to lose you." he said. It hard to for me to ignore my only friend but what he did was not right. Friends don't do things like that, do they? I ignored him again and he sighed and stopped trying.

Hardin didn't said a word to me whole lecture, which make my anger boiled towards me more. He claim that he loves me then why he isn't trying to apologise? But why it's affecting me? Why the hell I'm feeling so pissed off.

I decided that I don't need him anymore and I need to move on. He never loved me. It was just a bet for him. I took my bag and left the classroom once the bell rang. I went and sat in the library and remove my assignments to complete that are due on next week. I put on my airpods and play my Playlist on spotify. So that I'll be able to get away from the reality. I didn't realize how the time passed. I was studying for 5 hours straight. I pack my books and everything and left the library. I sat in my car and head towards restaurant for food. I'm not in mood to cook anything. I pull up at restaurant and order my food and sat on the seat. I don't feel awkward going to places like this alone. I don't need anyone's company to have fun. I ate my food and left the restaurant. I was 30 min away from house and my car abruptly stopped.

"Why god? Why? Why do this things happens with me? Ughh!

I step out of car and saw that my engine is smoking. I just bought it from service. I don't know why this happen to me? It's not like I drived to much. I took a bottle from the car and pour it in the engine and waited outside for my car to cool down.
As I was standing on the road, a car stop in front of me. A rental. Hardin's rental. He rolled his window and ask
"What are you doing here?"
I ignored him at first.
"Tessa" he said in a warning tone. I decided to give up my attitude and answer. I sigh and answer.
"I don't know why, my car was smoking, it's not like I drived it too much. Probably some internal problem. I'll take it to service again."
He smirk at me and said.
"This is what happens when you buy car from garbage."
He is annoying me.
" It wasn't a garbage, it was a second hand car store."
" Who sells nothing but garbage. Like your car."
I wanna rip that smirk of his face. I roll my eyes at him.
"Come on, I'll take you home. It dark and it's not safe. "
"No" I said abruptly. Last thing I want is Hardin finding out where I leave and bother me everyday.
"Come on, don't be stubborn, Tess. I'll ride to your house. I promise I won't bother you if that's what you are thinking." he said still with his smug smirk on his face.
"No, I'll call the service either take a taxi to home, don't bother." I dismissed him.
"You hate me that much that you can't even sit in a car with me and let me help you." He said. I turn to him and spat at him.
"Ohh you wanna help? Then why didn't you helped me when they where making fun of me? I don't need your help. I would die rather than taking your help."
My eyes are threatening to spill tears. I took a deep breath and look at him. He is looking down on his lap. He look up at me and was about to say. When Trevor pull up his car ahead of Hardin's car and rolled down his window and ask
" Tessa? What are doing here? "
" Actually my car was smoking so I called the service. They will be here soon." I said and smile at him. I saw that Hardin is fuming with anger with the corner of my eyes and I'm gonna play the game.
"Do you want a ride home? It's dark. I'll give you one?" he ask and without any thought I nod my head and sat in his car. Leaving Hardin behind on his own.