Long time no see?

Hie everyone! I hope you'll are going great!
It's been so long since I posted anything.
Your best friend is 16 now, almost 17 in June. Also, a future architect.

First of all, thank you so much for all the love you guys showered on my stories

My 14 year old would be so happy to know that her story would ever get so many views and votes.

I missed you'll so much. I know most of my sweet readers aren't here now but if you're I want you to know that I missed you'll so much guys!

I wrote my first fanfiction because when I was reading a Hessa fanfiction, it didn't ended the way I wanted it to, so a stupid idea popped in my brain and i decided to write it and end the book just I wanted it to.

And because of this book I met you'll, you'll are a integral part of my life, I'll never forget you'll.

I know my writing was very poor in this book & I'm too lazy to edit it even though I've improved myself to provide a better story for you'll.

So I wanted to tell you'll that, I'm coming back soon with a new novel titled "Unspoken Hearts"

I hope you'll will be supportive for this book too. I really need early criticism on my book and if you'll will read my book I'll be so happy and excited to publish it.

If you will be there to support please lemme know in the comments!

Also, follow my Instagram account :- @romancefanatic_07
Also i write poems. Check it out on my Instagram account. Also comment and lemme know if you'll liked it or not.

Thank you so much for all the support and love you'll showered on me and my stories.
I love you guys so much 💕
Looking forward to see you'll comment on my new story.
It comes out this April on Wattpad

Already available on Scrollstack. You can read the chapters before anyone else for only 10rs/ 0.12 USD.  First two chapters are free!

Also, here's the cover of the book!

will change that romancefanatic to Ishawrites_2007 soon! Lmao i thought of changing my account name

Should I change my account name?