Chapter 6

Tessa

It's been a week since I came back from hospital. After that day Hardin didn't came to check on me. Which make me relief as well as bad? I guess. I don't why? I was the one who told him to stay away from me, now that he is leaving me alone I'm furious at him. I guess a small part of my body will always be in love with him.

I stopped talking with Landon as well after he confess that he knew everything about the bet. He said that he wanted to tell me but he was no one to tell me. It was Hardin's responsibility to take care of me but again he never care about me. It wasn't totally Landon's fault but he should have told me. He was my best friend, right? Aren't best friend suppose to protect their best friends? Anyway I stopped talking with him and Hardin and with everyone else.
I left the internship. I didn't wanted anything that Hardin got me. I got the internship because of Hardin. So I didn't needed it. Kim called me but I didn't answer.
I move out of drom. I have enough money for my college. My mum left me her 2 crores insurance and also all I have to pay is for drom. I have scholarship so I don't need to pay college fees, which is a relief. So I got myself an apartment off campus so it will be hard for anyone to find me. I got myself a new number so they won't able to contact me . For whole week I hide myself from this real world but today I have to go to my classes. I'm totally settled in my place and I can't miss anymore lectures. Sure I will have to face them but again one day I've to face them then why not today?

I take my bag and car keys and get ready for my college. I put my stuff in the passenger seat and drive myself to the cafe. For coffee, hoping I wouldn't run in anybody. I order my coffee and took a seat on one of the table where I usual would seat with Landon and Hardin but today alone. I remove my phone and scroll through my Instagram account. Nothing new. I heard my name called so I kept my phone in my bag and head towards the counter. I took my coffee and turn to leave when someone bump into me and my coffee is all over him.
"I'm sorry. I didn't saw you there."
"No, it's totally fine, I wasn't careful either." he said and start cleaning is tuxedo. I took the tissue from the counter and help him clean it until I saw the face. Trevor!.
"Trevor?" I ask. He looked up at me and then pull in a hug which I responded pretty quickly.
"Tessa, what are you doing here? I've been trying to call you but it was out of service. I didn't knew where to find you. Why did you left the job?"
He ask me once he break the hug. I don't wanna answer it but I guess I don't have any option but if he will ask for my number then I will have to lie there's no way I'm giving him my number. Don't get me wrong he is handsome and all but there's only one person in the world whom I'll love and want to have any kind of relationship. I know he like me and his fantasy about sex as well.
"Actually, I left the job for some personal reason and my phone is in service so I don't have my phone with me." which is completely a lie I was using my phone a while ago and here I'm lying to him that my phone isn't with me.
"I gotta go, I'm getting late for my college, bye , see ya." I said and left before he could say anything else.
My day was fine I didn't bump into anyone but now it's literature means I've will see him. I guess today I'm sitting alone. I went and took my sit in the front.
"Good morning guys!" Our teacher said and smile at me. I smile at him. I don't get it why since the day he came here to teach. He do this every day. He is young. Won't be older than a year to three from me. I can't see Landon. I don't know why he didn't came. He always attend every lectures guess he is ill or something. As I was consumed by my thoughts the door open and came in the one and only Mr. Hardin Scott. I look beside him and saw.

----------------
A/N
Hello guys! I just wanna say now this month I'll update slowly because my test are coming up and I need to study. I wasn't about to update but thought I should before my exams. So here it is hope you all will like it .
Vote and comment
Love you!