Chapter 13

Hardin

I haven't contact Tessa in anyway this few days. I was in England. I went to England cause my ma was sick. I needed to take care of her. I know, I'm a fucked up person but I love my ma, with my whole life like I love Tessa but it seems like she found someone else. His name is Zed or Zayn, I don't know but I've to say he is pretty handsome and nice guy. Even, Landon is jealous that he is taking his place in Tessa's life and we gotta do something to remove him from her life.

We planned on talking with him for first, if he agrees, then everything will be OK but if not, then we will have to use our way to make him agree with us. One thing I know, that there won't be any men in her life as her boyfriend, if it's not me. You can say I'm possessive and obsessed. Possessive and obsessed my ass! I'm fucking psycho for her. I'll kill anyone if I've to. For her, I'll do anything. This days without her is hell. It's getting harder for me to survive as the day pass. Whole fucking month, I haven't kissed her, haven't hold in my arms, haven't fucked her. I'm frustrated due to sexual tension but I can't help it. I don't want it with anyone other then her. I can't explain, how I'd survive without her and cherry on top she is roaming with a guy, who is more nice, smart and handsome than me. God! She ruined me after she left me.

I'm like a lost puppy, trying to find their owner. I wasn't the one, who get insecure about himself but ever since I've seen this Zayn guy, I'm insecure about myself. He also have tattoos and piercing but he look way more handsome in that, than me. Fuck! I'm sounding like a fucking gay, who is obsessed with some guy he have crush on.

After 1 week, I'm going to college today. I'm nervous. Fucking nervous. What if in my absence they both became couples? What if he proposed her and they are couples now. I'll break that guys jaw. I'll fucking break him, if he will touch her. I decided to start that letter thing again now that I'm back.

I took my pen from my bag and paper and write down a note for her. Since I know whole corridor will be empty. Everyone will be in their fucking classes. I'll stick the note now.

'You better stay the fuck away from that guy, you are spending time with because I swear if he touch you in an inappropriate way I'll fucking break him.
P. S:- I love and always will. I miss you and I'm sorry for everything I did, please forgive me:('

I know after this letter she will come and talk with me, even if all she will do is yell but atleast she will talk with me.

I stuck the note on her locker and went to the cafeteria.

Waiting for the tornado to come to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Tessa

Journalism went okay. I'm going to my locker to get my books. My next class is with Zayn and Hardin.

As I reach my locker. I see a note sticked on it. Ohh no, not again. I remove the note and read it.

'You better stay the fuck away from that guy, you are spending time with because I swear if he touch you in an inappropriate way I'll fucking break him.
P. S:- I love and always will. I miss you and I'm sorry for everything I did, please forgive me:('

This man is mental. He need to go to mental asylum. Once he is telling me to stay away from Zayn and then he is telling me to forgive him. What the fuck is wrong with him?! My blood is boiling. He has to know that he don't handle my life. I can live my life the way I want and I'll spend my time with whomever I want to. Who the fuck does he think he is, telling me to stay away from him?!

I know, where I'll find this Mother fucker. I started heading to cafeteria. My blood is boiling. I didn't even saw Zayn coming my way. He grab my wrist and stop me before I can reach at cafeteria.
"Hey, hey hitler, calm down. What happened? Where are storming to? To kill someone?" he joke. I glare at him
"Not now Zayn." I tried to walk away but he tightened his grip and ask.
"Okay. Seriously tell me what wrong?"
I throw the letter at him and beckon him to read it.

He look at me with somewhat amuse expression after reading the letter.
"Is this that guy, you told me about?" I nod my head. Tears burning my eyes. He must have notice my tears so he hug me and started rubbing my back.
"Hey. Ignore him. He isn't worth your time. He just want a reaction out of you. Just ignore him. You're more strong than you determine to be. Don't let him affect you." he kiss my forehead. I hug him tighter, like my life depend on him.
"I know but i love him, everything he do affects me. After all this he is coming out of nowhere and telling that he love me and want me to forgive him. A  big part of me wants to forgive him but a smaller part of me is telling me to move on and let him rot in hell. " I sob in his chest as he continously rubbed my back.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hardin

Tessa didn't came here, probably didn't saw that note. I know she will, once she will read it. Anyway, I'm getting late for my lecture. I'll see her.
She is in my literature lecture. I took my bag and walk off to my class when I saw her. Engulf in his arms and the my note in his hand. She is sobbing in his chest. I feel a burning sensation in my chest. Tears sting my eyes from the view in front of me. I drop my head, turn my way and left for my apartment. I don't wanna attend any fucking lecture. My head drop down trying to hold my tears.

~~~
A/N

Vote and comment!
Tell me what you want in story I'll add it.
Thank you for reading.