Chapter 12

(1 month later)

Tessa

I groan as my alarm went off indicating that I have to get ready for college. Hardin stop writing those notes few weeks ago. I ain't falling for him again.

He is a disaster and it will best for both of us to stay away from each other but my mind can't forget that day in college when he practically begged me to forgive him, he even told me he loves me. I want to believe all of them but I can't.

It seems like my heart wants something else but my brain is forbidding me to go for it.

The true mark of maturity is when somebody hurts you and you try to understand their situation instead of trying to hurt them back.

Even though he hurt me I can't seem to hurt him. I can't. I love him way too much to do that. He may not have true feelings for me but I do. I love with all my heart.

I didn't realise I was in my own paradise until my alarm went off again. I sigh and got up from the bed.

College isn't as bad as now because I found a friend. That guy is very nice. So sweet. He make me forget about my problems. When I'm with him, I forget about all of my problems and enjoy the moment with him. He bought light in my life again. After all the drama I forgot how to smile and shut people out of my life but he showed me that's it's okay to be hurt. It's okay to not feel anything but we shouldn't stop living our life because of that.

So basically he helped me come out of my dark place. We are close friends and I sort of like him more than a friend. He is so handsome and he make me forget about Hardin.

Well for Hardin apart from his notes he never tried to talk with me and stop writing those few days ago so I think he just gave up.

I can't say I'm happy that he did that, a part of me wanted him to beg me to forgive him but other part wanted to forget about him and move on from him and that's what I'll do. Now that he stopped writing those letter's and probably forgot about me, I'll try to move on from him.

I never admit it but I like it whenever he stick those notes on my locker or windowsill. Even though I pretend that I'm annoyed with his attempts, I was happy. It was giving me hope that someday we will be together again but now that he don't do that anymore I'm annoyed. Every morning when I'm walking at my locker. I hope to see a note sticked on my locker but when I see none, I feel hurt. So from now onwards I won't even hope that he will stick note for me.

Relationships are like birds!

If you hold tightly they die. If you hold loosely they fly but, if you hold with care, they remain with you forever.

I pick my bag and keys and head to my college. I didn't feel like eating anything so I just dropped it.

As I reach the college, my phone beep indicating that I've a message. I remove it from my pocket and saw that it was from Zayn. Zayn joined this year though i never met him before. The guy that is my friend but I like him more than friend. (For those who don't know who zayn his I attached his picture.)

Zayn: waiting for ya! In cafeteria.
Me: just reached. See ya there!

I replied and put my phone in my pocket and head to cafeteria since there's some time before my lecture starts.

I scan the cafeteria and saw him. He looked at me and smile. His smile gave me butterflies in my stomach. I blush. His brown eyes, his black hairs. He don't have any special feature but he still manage to look flawless.

I hug him, which he reciprocate. He ruffle his hand in my hair and ruin it. I sqeaul and slap his chest.
"Don't you dare! You don't want me to ruin yours? Do you?!" I said in an annoyed tone but I wasn't annoyed. He do this every day. It's like a habit for him.

He raise his hand in defense.
"Can't help it. I like to ruin your hairs. It's like a habit for me now."
He smile and wink at me and I burst into laughter. He is idiot.
"Idiot." I mutter under my breath but he seem to hear it. He slap the back of my head playfully and glare at him.

I shake my head and pick up the coffee he already buyed for me and started walking for my class. I know he will chase me.
"Hey! Hey! Come on stop Tess! Okay I'm sorry! I won't hit you again! " He yelled. I stop and turn to look at him and smile like an idiot. Happy that I made him apologise all though I wasn't annoyed at all.
"Okay." I said and as he came an stand in front of me. He smile and hug me.
"I was just kidding. Please forgive me." he said in an apologetic tone. I nod my head and shrug my shoulder.
"I never said I was angry. I was just getting late for my class."
To which dramatically his eyes widens and mouth open.
"So you made me apologize for no reason?"
"uh-huh."
"I should have known better." he sigh dramatically.
I nugded my shoulder in his and said.
"Come on, nothing is wrong in apologising and we are getting late for our class."
"You gonna pay for this." he mutter.
"We'll see." I said as he place his hand around my shoulder. I look at his arms and a smile take over my face.

Maybe I'm falling in love again.

-----------------------
A/N

Hello! How you'll doing? What do you think about Zayn? How do you think Hardin will react to this? Will he able to keep himself together?
Hope you'll will like it!
Vote and comment if you like it!
Bye!