Chapter 4

Hardin

"The Fuck! You said you will tell her! But you didn't! You don't know what she is going through! I didn't tell her because you said that you wanted to tell her! You bloody bastard! How could you do this! I betrayed my best friend because of you! You know what I Should've told her! She won't even look at me after she will find out that I knew everything but I didn't said a word! You fucking mother fucker! " Landon yelled at my face. I know he is right. I ask him to keep it a secret because I wanted to tell her but I didn't. She is here because of me.

She is fighting between death and life because of me. How can I do this to her. I knew I loved her then why I didn't just tried to apologise instead of sitting there and let them humiliate her. What a shitty boyfriend I'm! I don't deserve any happiness. I'm so fuck up that the person who comes in my life ends up ruining their life as well. Why did my dad have to leave me? If he would have been there for me, I wouldn't be what I'm today! A COMPLETE FUCKING ASSHOLE!

"I'm sorry Landon. I know you risk your friendship because of me and it's even ruin because of me. Don't worry she won't know that you knew about the bet." I said with a sigh. I'm not saying this because I care for Landon but because I care for My Tess. I know she won't able to take it.

She will be broken if she found out that her only friend betrayed her.

" No, Hardin. I'll tell her the truth. It will be best if she found this out with me rather than someone else. I have already betrayed her enough I can't lie to her anymore. I'll tell her everything." He say. I turn towards him and look at him in shock expression. He know Tessa will break her friendship with him after she will find out the truth and still he is being honest with her unlike me. Who is just a coward. Who can't even express his love for her and let her get humilate in front him. I know she will never forgive me for what I did. Ever.

I turn towards Landon to speak but the doctor came out and I forgot everything I wanted to says and rush towards the doctor.

"Doctor, how is she?" I ask. I'm literally standing on her face.
"Relax, she is fine. This happens when the patient tries to get conscious. Everything is fine. She is okay now. She is awake. We gonna run some test on her and then if everything is fine you can take her home back." The doctor said and I sigh in relief and smile. My Tess is fine. She is fine. THANK YOU GOD! This is the first time he ever did something in my favour.

" Can we see her? " I ask hesitantly.
She smile and said
" Of course, but one person at a time. "
I nod my head and turn towards Landon. Who is also smiling. He is a friend everyone needs. I smile towards  him and head towards her room.

Once I reach in the room I saw her. Laying on the bed looking outside the window. She is wearing the hospital gown and have a bandage on her head with some scratches on her face and  wires connected to her hand but she still manage to look breathtaking.
I clear my throat  to get her attention and she turn towards me and a frown form on her beautiful face. I'm scared to even say a word.

-------------------
A/N
So I updated. I know I updated little late and I'm sorry for that but I was busy with my school works.
Hope you enjoy it.
Vote and comment
Love you.