Asking, one gets to Rome

No way. It's not the same to keep you frozen for two hundred years as to travel through time. Technology hadn't gotten this far and probably never would. It was unthinkable that a troll could do it.

"What you ask me is very complicated, Anna. I can't send you back to the past," unsurprisingly, replied Grand Pabbie. "But maybe there is someone who can."

"What?! Are you kidding me?!" I exclaimed without thinking earning myself a few smiles from the trolls.

"If he could fulfill a wish of such magnitude, perhaps he can send you to the past."

"Flemmingrad!" Anna said excitedly.

"Exactly." The troll nodded. "But this is undoubtedly a more complicated task. Only the force that reaches its power in the annual celebration can achieve such a feat."

"The December one?" I asked curious.

"That's it."

"December?!" Anna yelled. "But it is July! How am I going to wait until December?"

"I bet there is a young man willing to help you enjoy your stay in the future until then," let out Bulda winking at us.

We both blushed bright red and, after shooting me a sideways glance, Anna responded getting tangled up with her own words.

"Oh no, no no no no no no no no. I couldn't. I don't want to bother him. It's a lot of temp- time! It is a long time."

"Bulda, leave the kids alone," Pabbie said. "I am sure they will find a solution."

Anna and I shared a shy look again and an awkward smile.

"And what should I do when the date arrives?" she asked, getting to the point.

"Just come celebrate with us with everything you want to take with you. Food, tools, company..." They weren't going to stop, were they? "But, above all, take advantage of this time to come up with a good plan. You know what you're up against if you manage to get back to your time."

"Okay. I'll keep it in mind. Thank you very much for your help, both now and then."

"You are always welcome, dear."

"In that case, see you in December."

"We will be waiting for you."

Anna turned and looked up until she met my eyes. I saw in her the uncertainty and the decision. What was about to happen? Without warning, she took my hand and started off in Arendelle's direction.

"Anna? What are you doing?"

"I'm hungry. Will you take me to have a meal?"

"We're almost a day's walk from home. Shouldn't you have thought about it before leaping into the forest?"

"There're many things that I should have thought about before and I didn't. Now, you who knows how this world works, look for a solution before I faint. Use your magic machine or something."

"My magic machine won't feed us. And I'm hungry too, you know?"

"You haven't eaten for a few hours, I've been without eating for a few centuries."

"'kay, you win. I'm going to see if I find anything useful."

I looked at my magic machine- cellphone! I looked at my cellphone and saw that a few kilometers away there was a mountain shop called "Wandering Owen's trading post". Maybe we could find something to eat there.

"Okay, I think I found something. Although we'll still have to walk a little longer."

"Ha! I'm not bad at the 21st century, huh?"