𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑 & 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

All rights goes to Marvel

I don't own the plot or the characters except for my own.

-

NOTE:

── This is the second book in the Dmitri series, so if you guys haven't read the first (Ordinary), do check that out first.

──I will be adding some of my own plot before I start with the 'BLACK WIDOW' movie because there are a few things to clarify from Y/N's past.

── I will also be adding a few scenes from Spiderman: Homecoming and link it together with the plotline.

── I've checked a few websites and it said that Spiderman: Homecoming took place in 2016 and Black Widow in 2017. I don't know if it's true or not, but for the sake of the plot, let's assume that Black Widow happened right after Homecoming and let it roll that way... :D
Please and thank you.

── Also, in my defence, Nat's hair was longer in the Black Widow movie, compared to Civil War. So it could only mean that she was in hiding for a couple of months before running into the Taskmaster.

── The chapters with '🕷' symbol are the movie parts of Spiderman: Homecoming.

──As Y/N is bisexual, there will be a few, no, many moments between Y/N and Yelena. If you don't support the LGBTQ+ community then kindly get your homophobic ass out of here.

──I will not tolerate any homophobic/ transphobic/ offensive comments of any kind and might even report you.

──You're welcome to swear and cuss out like a sailor though, no issues;)

── Also, I'm straight. I think; lmao idk my sexuality. Yet.
To quote Bruce Banner, "I'm undecided".
I'm sorry in advance if a few things are inaccurate. I'll try my best.

──There will be a lot of swearing. NO SMUT.

──There will be mention of mixing common chemicals to make drugs. Please don't try them at home.

── A few chapters will contain heavy mentions of gore, blood and violence along with vivid graphic gifs.

──Constructive criticism is accepted and appreciated. Please point out the errors if there are any.

☆°。• *₊°。✮。• *₊°。°☆