𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒 || 𝐏𝐞𝐞𝐤-𝐚-𝐛𝐨𝐨

【ADMIN NOTE】

✎ Short chapter. In my defense, it was best kept short [see ending] 

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

█ 15%

██ 30%

███ 45%

████ 60%

█████ 75%

██████ 100%

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

I felt my heart drop to my stomach hearing this man's sinister laugh echo through the attic.

"HAHAHAHA," he started cackling, "haha ahhhh..." he suddenly stopped. My eyes furrowed downward in pure anxiety and confusion. I felt my body unconsciously stumble a few steps back.

"Tch, now I find you more of a nuisance..." He scoffed.

"Same goes for you creep..."

"Listen sweetie," he seethed through his teeth, "I could kill you right now."

I felt myself gaining a bit of confidence seeing he couldn't do much restrained. "Well, if you really wanted me dead, you would have shot me right then and there at the cafe," I hastily stuttered through my words, still shaking in fear.

"Sharp mind, " he said, "but, I wouldn't be so confident if I were you."

I stayed silent, unsure as to how to reply. Luckily, he decided to break the ear-ringing silence.

"Well then, to make things easier in the long run, can you get these stupid ropes off of me." He demanded.

I froze up from his demand. Of course, I'm not going to just release him? He just threatened me. I'm not an idiot. [yes you are]

Then it suddenly occurred to me that I wanted to compromise with the guy. Taking a deep breath I start, "Okay, okay. How about this. I let you go and you must swear to leave me alone."

"What happened to the smartass? Now you're just a fucking idiot. Tch, what the hell do I even get in return?" His patience was clearly running thin.

"I won't report you to the police," I stated confidently.

"HAHAHA- you're so fucking stupid!" He burst into a mocking cackle.

I was again put into a state of anxiety and confusion. Surely that would be a good deal? He would waste away a few years in prison. Why is he implying that I'm stupid? I took a few more steps back involuntarily.

"Not so confident now are ya?" He mocked.

"What the hell do you mean I'm stupid?" I stuttered.

"Ahhh you're oblivious to the things we can do."

We? What did he mean by we? My head darted in all directions for any sight of anyone else.

"What do you mean by we?"

"Peek-a-boo,"

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

『• • • ✎ • • •』