𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔 || 𝐁𝐞𝐧

【ADMIN NOTE】

✎ If my updates begin to slow, that's due to school being a bitch and existing. 

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

█ 15%

██ 30%

███ 45%

████ 60%

█████ 75%

██████ 100%

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

The acknowledgment that another person was going to be executed due to my actions plagued my mind. Regardless of him being an asshole, it was still such a vile thing to do. He waltzed into the Manor, probably expecting to pass. And that's what made me feel bad. But, I knew that if I do actually pass, I'll have to endure such brutality often.

I peered to my side and noticed Thomas also seemed traumatized by the knowledge. His hands were shaking rather violently and his breaths were harsh and wavered.

I found myself hardly able to move. I knew that if I do pass, I'll also have to kill on the daily. I...don't know what to think of it.

Luckily, my staggering thoughts were put to a halt when Masky instructed, "Please, place your weapons down and proceed to exit the room."

Thomas simply dropped the knife he had, a loud clang was sent echoing throughout the room.

I slowly and gently placed the pistol on the steel floor and proceeded to walk out the door. It...felt hard to breathe. Each breath felt hollow and choked up in my throat.

Hoodie then walked towards us. We both froze where we stood, surely out of fear of the guy.

"You two have two more tests to endure. You will be granted the rest of today to rest. Do as you please. However, you are prohibited from The Master's wing," he stated blatantly.

"Yes sir," I spoke. I was trying to obscure the fear I felt, but that facade only faltered as my voice audibly wavered.

"If you have any questions, feel free to ask. We have been given orders to answer any questions you have," he explained.

I turned around to walk in the other direction. But stopped when instinct took over. I felt my body jogging towards Hoodie. Curiosity seemed to have the best of me. I wanted to know more. More about anyone and anything here.

"You're...you're Hoodie right?" I inquired, catching up to him from behind.

"Yes, that's me," he nodded, not surprised that I came back.

"You don't mind if I talk to you right?"

"No, I don't mind. I was given orders to talk to you if requested," he said.

"Alas, another somewhat approachable one."

"You're another proxy correct?"

"Correct," he nodded.

"I've gotten an explanation from Toby of what you guys do. Where were you when I first arrived?"

"On a mission to exterminate a threat,"

Exterminate. That is something I'll definitely have to do if I do pass and choose to stay here.

"I see. I assume you're good at combat right?"