𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎 || 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐥

ADMIN NOTE】

✎ I got bored during class so here yall go! I furnished this chapter during my class so here's an early chapter you lovely readers!! <3

I hope you all are doing (shitty) well! :D

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

█ 15%

██ 30%

███ 45%

████ 60%

█████ 75%

██████ 100%

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

2nd POV

[Timeskip to morning brought to you by Jeff sucking ass at the dalgona game from Squid Game]

You were awoken to a few small shakes on your shoulder and a gruff voice, "yo, wake the fuck up. Today's your final test."

You groggily turn to face the culprit. You nearly jumped when you saw joker ripoff above your body. But you kept that to yourself

"Shit. You're right," you rubbed your eyes and stretched out your limbs in an attempt to wake yourself up. 

You wounded up falling to the pits of slumber again. 

Jeff stood there with a disappointed poker face. It didn't take long for him to ponder as to what he should do to wake you up. He simply shoved you off the whole bed, practically sending you flying to the floor.

"AAH-" 
You cringed from the aches that arose from the fall. Your hand then automatically flips Jeff off, "fuck man, the slamming pans would've worked perfectly fine yknow-" you sarcastically grumbled.

Jeff only chuckled at your sore state and rolled his eyes, "yea yea c'mon I'm doing you a favor. Get your ass up."

"Favor? What if the test requires more physical shit. You practically fucked up my shoulder," you responded, slowly picking yourself up from the ground.

"Sounds like a you problem," he smirked. 

You sorta playfully shoved his shoulder. Half of you meant it. You really didn't appreciate being woken up into a shitty mood.

"K, let's go I'm hungry," you waited for Jeff to escort you to the kitchen. He rolled his eyes before taking the lead.

[Time skip to after you consume ur food because I'm not going to continuously write abt your boring ass eating food] (jk I love you♡)

A familiar indigo mask entered your field of view and you felt yourself perk up. 

"Hey, how have you been?" EJ inquired proceeding to take the seat next to you.

"Tired. Because someone," your eyes turned to glare at joker rip-off, "decided that pushing me off the bed to wake me up was a good idea." 

"Oh, well that's just Jeff for ya. I'm surprised he actually tried waking you up. With all our past contestants, he didn't bother to wake them up." EJ chuckled.

"Hooray, special treatment," your hands went up to jazz-hands with sarcasm. 

"Well, today's your last test," you could sense he smiled but his tone was laced with concern and reluctance.

"Yea, have a hint on what it is maybe?" You inquired with a hint of hope he'd answer.

"No, I'm sorry," he lay a hand on your shoulder in an apologetic manner.