𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗 || 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐔𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬

【ADMIN NOTE】

✎ I sincerely apologize dear readers for the lack of updates. School is a priority for me so it's been difficult especially with all the leadership roles I have as well. But!!! I shall give you all a treat! A new chapter! Fall break is next week for me, so I'll be able to update more :)

My children (my freshman friends that I've adopted. I'm a parent now.) are crackheads too

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

█ 15%

██ 30%

███ 45%

████ 60%

█████ 75%

██████ 100%

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

All I could really resort to was standing there paralyzed. Fight or flight. My body decided to freeze. These guys are superhuman, I have no damn clue of what these two are capable of. The last thing I want is to be caught in the crossfire. 

To my luck, The Master appeared before us, breaking the tension with a more primal tension than before. All three of us were paralyzed. Not only as a result of fear, but because a strong supernatural force was holding us down.

"How many times must I remind both of you that violence is prohibited amongst each other. On top of that, you put our potential recruit in harm's way. Report to EJ, get yourselves healed. If you two do this again, I won't allow EJ to heal you two." The Master's voice boomed and echoed in our heads, almost giving me yet another headache.

"...yes sir," both idiots nodded in unison, a regretful and terrified tone laced their voices.

"Holy fuck..." I mutter under my breath, placing a hand over my chest in an attempt to harbor my shallow breaths.
"Y/n"
I promise my heart fucking stopped at the command of my name. 

"-yes sir," I stutter out, turning to The Master, hands placed neatly in front of me as a sign of respect. No fucking way did I want to get him pissed off.

"Before the fight, Jeff was supposed to tell you that he will be supervising you tonight. I have put Toby on the night watch so he won't be available," Slender rubbed his temples (?) as he explained.

"Oh god, not that asshole..." I mentally groaned.

"I understand your concern...well, complaint...but if he puts you in harm's way or just starts irritating you, call out 'Woods' in your head," He said. 

"Yes sir,"

"Your last test will be conducted tomorrow morning, please prepare accordingly,"

"Yes sir,"

And with that, he made his exit. Black dust particles lingered in the air as he teleported off into a different location. 

[Timeskip to evening, as you begin to make your way back to your temporary room]

I roamed the halls back to my room. It was a rather awkward and lengthy walk seeing how I had no one to guide me back. I had to simply rely on memory and recognition. I would request help, but my social anxiety ass can't speak to other people whatsoever.

I was strolling down a hall that I recognized. Eyes glued to my feet and lost in thought. Well, it remained that way until someone decided to shoulder-check me.