𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕 || 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧

【ADMIN NOTE】

✎ My ukulele farted. 

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

█ 15%

██ 30%

███ 45%

████ 60%

█████ 75%

██████ 100%

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

We trudged through the labyrinth of trees, me still bound to a yellow string. Yellow-eyes kept a distance from me, probably so I don't attack him and try to escape again. There was absolutely no escaping this time.

I turned my head to gaze around at my surroundings. I couldn't pinpoint which direction I came from anymore. There was not a trace of my footsteps nor houses in the distance.

After minutes of walking, a sudden ringing-noise lightly pierced through my ears. At first, it just seemed like white-noise. Something in the back of my head that could be ignored. But, it grew louder and louder causing a minor headache. I was unable to massage my poor temples due to both hands being restrained.

All the guys seem to be amused by this. Slit-face and yellow-eyes's faces were both visible so I could see their smirks mocking my suffering.

"Yeah, fuck you guys."

"We're reaching the Manor," Masky remarked.

"Yup! That's visible by 'the pest's face!" Tobias? I think? cheered. Mood swings much?

My smart-ass mouth wanted to retort, but in all honesty, getting hurt by these assholes wasn't worth it. And also the ringing in my head felt like it was piercing through my skull. My face contorted uncomfortably.

"Hey, pest! I didn't catch your name?" Goggle-face shook a hand in front of my face.

I gave him a look that hopefully transpired as "fuck you idiot, you know damn well I'm restained."

"That's because I didn't throw it," I spoke.

"Jeez," I could see his nose bridge crinkle, "you're mean."

"No, I'm Y/n," I state as a matter of factly.

He looked dumbstruck even with a pair of goggles and mask obscuring his expressions. It was hilarious.

"C'mon, Master already told us her name, idiot," Masky said.

"Well, it wasn't given to me, I was forced to save your ass," Slit-face spoke.

"Yea, then I had to help your asses." Yellow-eyes mocked. Slit-face flipped him off in response.

"Yea, uh, I just kinda forgot. Too busy on the other important details. And I just wanted to hear it from them." Goggles-man explained.

"God, you all are annoying."

We walked for a few more minutes before coming to a stop. The ringing slowly faded, so I was able to make out my surroundings a bit more.

Masky let out an exhausted sigh, tossing his head back to rub his temples. "Alright, smartass, what you're going to experience is probably going to feel very painful. Do I care? No. Just deal with it."