𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏 || 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐃𝐢𝐞

ADMIN NOTE】

✎ fairly short chapter served to anticipate a much longer chapter later- 

How have yall been? 

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

█ 15%

██ 30%

███ 45%

████ 60%

█████ 75%

██████ 100%

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

"Fuck...I'm so scared"

Thinking it was a good idea to take your mind off things, for the time being, you made your way to "the living room"

As fucked as these people were, you were still baffled at the fact the living room wasn't entirely fucked up by now.

You saw BEN hovering over the carpet floor directly in front of the TV monitor. It appeared that he was playing a game but got bored and was now fiddling with the fibers on the carpet.

He immediately sensed your presence and turned to you, "eyyy it's my pogchamp, Y/n!" He held his hands out to finger gun at you.

You ribbed your temples as your entire body shriveled in cringe at that little nickname, "don't...ever call me that again," you chuckled out.

"Well I mean, if you're gonna die soon, I'd like to have made you cringe one last time," he grinned with a slight hint of fear.

"Yeesh, everyone's just preparing for my death huh-" you playfully rolled your eyes and crossed your arms.

"Well, I dunno, I'd hate to see ya go. You're big brain unlike most of these losers," he chuckled.

"Everyone is saying that...man, I'm giving myself main character vibes..."

"Mmm" you turned your head downwards, trying your best not to think about your circumstances too much. But with everyone bringing it up, it was extremely difficult.

Ben seemed to notice your change of expression. So, he changed the subject, "ya got any favorite games?"

You perked up since gaming was one of the things you liked doing in your free time, "uhm yea actually [insert your list here(or in the comments so I can judge you)]," you responded.

His smile turned into a grin, "ahh yess I see, you have taste."

You mirrored his smug smirk and folded your arms together, "indeed I do."

"In that case..." his voice had an odd glitchy reverb to it, "have this," his hand began glitching, and slowly, an object took shape.

The glitched-out object then took normal form as a little pin of [insert ur favorite game character here/logo]

He held out the little pin for you to grab. You carefully took it from him, ever so slightly grazing against his pale hand. His hand was oddly cold to the touch. But it was a little soothing.

You felt a heartfelt smile form on your face, "thanks dude," but then you questioned, "can you just do that with anything you want?"

He shook his head, "I can only really do objects that can fit into my hand. It also has to be an object that already exists. So somewhere in the world, that pin glitched out of that space," he explained.