||𝑹𝑬𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑹𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑩𝑶𝑶𝑲||

ft. a Kazuha that I drew :)

.。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。..。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。.

Salutations! It is I, arsonistic, here to present a rather bittersweet announcement for you dear readers :)

I'll get straight to the point, I have come to the verdict of rewriting this book. The leading reasoning as to why I have been enduring such prolonged hiatuses is due to a void of inspiration or motivation to continue the current plot of the story.

᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

Now, I do not plan to alter it drastically; however, it could certainly be rewritten with a more fortified and organized storyline. When I first wrote it, I had little to no real chronological plan for it. For the most part, it jumped around too much for my liking. And due to that, it has posed difficult to conjure new ideas that would tie in with the rest.

᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

My primary concern is writing Y/N in such a sense that they'll actually catch the eye of Slender. Currently, I genuinely am unable to list any characters or factors of my current Y/N that actually would make her stand out to the underealmers.

᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

[Perhaps I'll make them some sort of person who indulges in dark magic. One of which accidentally and unknowingly interacts with the underealm or they're haunted by a special spirit/ghost/curse (kinda similar to Yuta from Jujutsu Kaisin]

᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

Though do not fret, I'll still keep the stylized banners, borders, skits, headcanons, and stats :) as I believe it's what hooked most of my readers. And of course, the humorous scenes will still be kept. I'll begin releasing the new chapters within the next few months!

᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

And yes, it will still be under this specific book :)

I truly hope you all can understand. And of course, thank you all dearly for your patience :)

『• • • ✎ • • •』