𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔 || 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞.

【ADMIN NOTE】

✎ My fish farted. 

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

█ 15%

██ 30%

███ 45%

████ 60%

█████ 75%

██████ 100%

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

Swiftly turning around in surprise, my gaze is met with eyes obscured by goggles with an orange lens. This guy was more scrawny in contrast to the other two. He had messy auburn hair, strands growing out in different directions. His facial expressions were hidden behind a grey ski mask. He wore a grey hoodie with striped sleeves and a faded-blue hood. In his belt hung two hatchet holsters. In his grips were the two hatchets that were stained with splatters of blood.

"Gotta say- you've impressed me! You managed to knock out AND-basically-kidnap Masky!"

"Oh, so that's the masked-man's name. Makes fucking sense"

All I could really give in response was a stink-eye. I reverted back into a semi-defensive stance. I couldn't do much with my ankle, but I did my best to conceal the fact I was injured.

I was still in a state of confusion. What happened to my neighborhood? Why the hell am I now surrounded by a forest.

The man before me giggled, "you look so confused!"

"What the hell happened to my neighborhood?" I questioned, beginning to become frustrated.

"No need to be so brash!" He chuckled.

"Well I'd like to get straight to the point-" the slithered moment of confidence was dissipated when an asshole behind me roughly pushed me forward. Trying to regain balance, I only fell forward feeling my left ankle finally giving out. Oh, come on-

"Oh, your poor poor foot-" before goggles-dude could continue mocking me, a threw a punch straight to the jaw taking him aback as he stumbled backward.

The guy behind us started snickering, most likely at the pain of goggles-man. Acting quickly, I snatched one of the goggles-dude's hatchets, swinging it down into the other man's ankle. Eye for an eye I guess.

"FUCK-"

I wasted no time dashing into the forest. Surely, they wouldn't be able to catch me in the labyrinth of trees. For someone who was limping, I was able to run pretty fast. I was running on pure adrenaline and the surprising will live.

I ran for as long as my legs could take me before finally giving out. I rested my hands on my knees, gasping to catch my breath.

"Why does this have to happen to me?"

"You ask too many questions." Another foreign voice cooed out. From what I could tell, it wasn't from one of the three guys I encountered from earlier. This man's voice was that of silk. Charming and manipulative. His voice echoed all around me so I was unable to pinpoint where this man was.

Suddenly, my right arm was pulled upwards by an unknown force.

"Is this guy really trying to rip off my god damn arm!?"

"Dear, you should have simply complied with their orders...now I have to intervene. And I do not like being interrupted by pests"

"Well, that's going a bit too far."

Pretty sure my frustration was visible on my face at this moment. Suddenly, a glowing yellow string appeared attached to my arm. It outstretched above me, so my eyes followed it up.

On one of the branches sat yet another man. I couldn't make out much from below; however, I could see a few features. Just like slit-smile, he had jet-black hair reaching down his back. All he wore was a grey hoodie and black jeans. The most peculiar features were his eyes. They glowed a bright golden yellow.

He smirked down at me seeing that I was helplessly restrained, "Man, I'm really surprised it took that long to apprehend you."

"Yeah, you made that pretty clear."

"Ohhh a sassy one, how annoying." Venom dripped from his words.

"Yeah, same goes to you prick." Another voice emerged from behind us. The three other guys from before, Masky, goggles-man, and slitface.

Yellow-eyes leaned on the tree trunk, letting out a sigh. "There you three imbeciles are. Was this pest really that difficult to deal with?"

"God, you're making it difficult to restrain from punching your genitals inside out ."

"Oh shut up kiss-ass." Slit-face spoke, "It was Tobias's fault. His attention span is way too fucking short."

"Don't call me that." Mr. goggles warned, jabbing a finger into slit-face's chest. This caught me off-guard seeing how he was extremely cheery from our last interaction not so long ago. "It wouldn't have been this difficult if Masky caught them in the first place," he continued.

"Oh shut the fuck up Tobias." Masky retorted.

"How mature of you three," yellow-eyes mocked, his amused expression never leaving his face, "you guys are so foolish. You guys can't even manage to work as a team! Let alone by yourselves. You let this little pest get away! Multiple times at that."

"You better shut your damn mouth, Johnny. Just get them back to the mansion." Masky spoke.

"Mansion? These guys looked like they live in a shack near a swamp."

"Glady. Though, you all owe me for being forced to walk back to the mansion with you guys...each and every one of your presence is offensive."

Although I despise the other three, I'm sure all four of us were thinking the same thing of yellow-eyes.

"Shut the fuck up." 

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

Ticci Toby Art Credits: jozzy the halfbreed [DeviantArt]

『• • • ✎ • • •』

Nicknames [In the case you got them confused]

Goggles-man - Ticci Toby

Masked-man - Masky

Slit-face - Jeff

Yellow-eyes - Puppeteer