Chapter 6

I TREMBLED with his question

I TREMBLED with his question. Not me. Please, not me. I felt horrible when I wished it shouldn't be me considering that another woman will suffer in their hands. But I can't help it.

There's no relief but heartbreak and horror when I saw them wearing gowns like me. All of us have those chains and are barefooted; making us feel more vulnerable.

The woman that Lukyan strangled stood up and everyone could hear her muffled sobs. It broke my heart even more.

These hideous men couldn't get anyone so they would dip their dicks to the unwilling ones. They feel powerful because of this? With tears behind my eyes, I met his lewd gaze; wanting to poke it using my shiv.

But no, I can't do that with four mercenaries in the room, and one with almost triple my size. It's going to be useless.

I need to submit. Aside from being afraid of their capabilities, I know at least one of these men have touched me. Disgust crawled on my skin.

Based on the names and features of these two men, I think they are Russians and both of them have American accents.

"I haven't, but I'd like to try." Answered by the one on the couch and gooseflesh spread on my arms and back. No.

"Hmm, she's a little curvy. Not the typical little dolls with flat breasts we like to crush." He inserted his two fingers between the jewelry and my chest, pulling me to him.

A small grunt escaped me because it hurt my nape and my back.

I flinched when he spat on my face. It fell on my left cheek, near my mouth.

Fuck. I squeezed my eyes close, fighting myself not to knee him on his nuts. I'm filled with dread and wrath. I hope rationality will weigh the heaviest so I don't hurt myself.

"Open your mouth." When I didn't obey him, he yanked the chains to tighten it on my neck. I gasped and my eyes widened.

He dragged his saliva inside my mouth using his two fingers.

I did not have the chance to pull away when the tip of his fingers reached my throat.

"She has a strong gag reflex, Ad." With my tears falling, his middle one caught more spit and caressed the inside of my cheeks, spreading it all over my mouth.

"I might like playing this one." Lukyan pushed his fingers again deeper and he chuckled.

"I'm sure she can suck both of our cocks without gagging if she has a wider mouth. But no. Not you." He wiped his hands on my gown and let go of me. I just cried silently.

With no relief, I shut my eyes and bowed my head so I can't see what they are doing to the other girls.

My mind did not register anything after what happened because all I could think of was making myself vomit, brushing my teeth a hundred times, and killing every single man that is involved in this sick business.