Chapter 8

SHAVED HEAD, tanned skin, and a large frame

SHAVED HEAD, tanned skin, and a large frame. No tattoos or piercings that would make me remember him easier. He has sharp features but I can't visualize a face, especially in that circumstance wherein I have no control over my mind and my body.

When fear is overtaking my being, that is the moment when I can't recall a thing. That's why I have to work hard to just remember even one single matter that is tethered to these men. I know it was odd for him when I gaze on his face for too long but who the fuck cares? I needed that.

I really hated myself even more for bending to that sliver of gentleness.

No more.

Every kindness in this place is equivalent to something more evil in exchange.

The crumbling of my walls made me build a thicker and stronger one around myself.

No more.

My clitoris is still stinging a little because of all the orgasms I reached. I cried the morning I woke up after that when even if I'm not doing anything, it was burning like hell.

I don't know how many days have passed but no one touched me since that gigantic monster.

Though I tried to reach a vaginal one, I don't know how. My nub was hurting so horribly that's why I curled and twisted my fingers inside and I just can't; but my body still craved more. I had no choice but to use the most sensitive part of me.

That was the only way I pleasured myself before because I dreaded breaking my hymen and it was painful when I tried it for the first time.

Where did that fear bring me? I only shook my head.

After the soldier used the showerhead on me, I didn't care that I caused a higher water bill. Because fuck Lorik, fuck them all. I don't know how many minutes or hours I used it to relieve myself until I was so fucking exhausted, I can barely open my eyes.

I almost crawled to reach the bed and even came once more.

When someone is violating me, every single thing is against my will. And I just begged a mercenary to fuck me. I still don't want that to happen but damn it.

I really hated my body. I hate how it brought me here in this situation. I hate how they are using it against me. I hate how they only see me for it. I am nothing more but my body here.

And this another weakness that I just acquired, that I can't remember faces, they will undoubtedly use this. I can't let them know about it.

They have wrested almost everything from me. I wouldn't let them take advantage of me even more.

A soldier opened the door. Because no one knows courtesy in this place and I haven't experienced even once that a person knocked on the door. They would just barge in as if I'm an animal they will use.