Chapter 26

PAIN IS EVERYWHERE

PAIN IS EVERYWHERE. Nothing registers in my brain but pain.

To be raped and beaten up are not things that someone should get used to.

There is always a person inside me that I don't remember the feeling of being empty.

I am unable to sleep.

I pass out with someone raping me and then wake up with another man moving between my legs.

Aside from my raw insides, my skin is also raw from the tight ropes, with arms tied behind me, and my weight pulling me down.

They put me in a room similar to where the soldier with a gun tattoo on his neck broke my wrist.

The only difference is… there was no other person in the cages and that made me overthink where they were. I'd like to think they are in a good condition but I am only fooling myself.

As much as I wanted all of us to be saved, my flight instinct dominated.

I winced when I felt two fingers inside my pussy.

Why can’t I just shut down?

I see a bunch of bodies all over me and then pain.

Everywhere they touch me causes me pain.

Will I still try to escape after this?

Yes.

Nothing can stop me from wanting to escape as long as I am alive.

“Damn it.  Why won't you squirt, slut?" His fingers moving upwards and downwards were so rough that I instinctively closed my legs even though I was incapable.

That is what they all want.

For me to fucking squirt. The upper wall of my vagina hurts the most as they try to force it out of me.

Sometimes I do. Sometimes I don’t. It is just the reaction of my body because of the stimulation but I can’t help but hate myself more for it.

Too tired to cry, I closed my eyes. I imagine I am not here when his mouth contacts my center.

But I still felt every single stroke of his lips and tongue.

When will everything stop?

When can I not register all the pain?

A cry filled out the room when his teeth caught my clit and then my labia. Is he going to bite my flesh off?

I'd rather be beaten to a pulp than be disgusted repeatedly.

My jaw was swelling a little from Lorik's punch and I'd take it if it meant I wouldn't be violated.

Yes. I could be dead or damage my body along the way but being sexually abused?

Nothing compares to how it wrecks my head.

With the former, I am afraid of them hurting me. The latter? I am disgusted with my own body.