Chapter 2

"NOTHING feels better than breaking a hymen

"NOTHING feels better than breaking a hymen." Even the resonance of his heavy breathing in this empty room compelled me to be nauseous.

I am not and will never be dirty of whatever he's going to do with my body. He is.

But deep down, it's not what I'm thinking. The blood and the semen between my legs was the proof. Can I just chopped off that part of me so I wouldn't feel it any longer? I was used like a rag and will be used whenever this man wants.

I wouldn't let him penetrate my mind. It's the only thing I have control of. I cannot lose everything here.

The bed restraint set, which are all leather cuffs on my wrists and ankles kept me from any movements. He fisted and slapped my breast, earning a groan from me. I failed to suppress it.

I thought he's done. I thought he's done! My chest ached.

"I'm actually going easy on you, signorina." I glowered at him for using my language.

"Go to hell." I hissed. He brought my hair on his nose and inhaled deeply.

"Fuck your accent. It's giving me an erection over and over again." He pressed his penis on my hip.

"And yours disgusts me. You filthy old man." My voice quivered because of anger. Lorik, as his people address him, was around late 40s. I could be his daughter and yet, he's forcing himself on me.

A sick bastard.

I wasn't sold. I wasn't bought. Group of men abducted me while I was busy preparing for my upcoming quizzes in my flat. No one dared to help, terrified of getting involved. No one acted like a hero and tried to harm themselves.

And I'm not expecting them to. It's given that human beings are selfish.

A syringe pierced my arm, a drug I'm certain of stolen my awareness. And the first thing that welcomed me when I woke was rape.

Is this the only thing a man can see from a woman?

We're more than our bodies.

But it doesn't matter now. Lorik's deaf.

He told me that it's such a waste to spend money on women. Others bid for millions in auctions. Those girls were also kidnapped so why would he pay for something that was robbed?

As if it'd be better if I was trafficked. I will still end up being an object.

I don't belong here. I don't deserve this.

"Sharp tongue means nothing to me, signorina. As long as..." Three fingers were inside me before I knew it. My thighs wanted to close but I couldn't. I avoided his stares and cried. The fact that I cannot get away from this nightmare disheartened me.

"I can fuck your pussy, we're good. I don't care about what you think. It's all insignificant. I will loose this tight cunt."

And he entered me.