Min Yoongi

((Third Person OC: Sarah Mei))

2:11pm

Scrolling through the news always seemed to satisfy Sarah, even at those busiest days where saying "bye" to someone was the most stressful, and, annoying thing. It so happened she was having those days today.

She sat alone at a café hoping with every inch of her that nothing ( or no one)  will distract her. Since her boss wanted a paper in due tomorrow, Sarah doesn't want someone accidently knocking into her or saying hello. It was just unneeded. She took a deep sigh and started her work, reminding herself to order a ice tea and not coffee. She needed to stay awake. And coffee had always affected her weirdly.

"Excuse me, would you like to order now?" A husky voice spoke, Sarah had honestly expected a man who was built and strong-looking, yet stood a child-looking adult standing in front of her. She honestly didn't know how long she's been staring at his eyes for because he was questioning her wellness. She didn't want him to break her gaze. He had those eyes where you felt warm and comfortable staring at, where anyway, and she means anywhere, felt like home.

Coffee and not ice tea, or was it ice tea and not coffee?

"Coffee please." Sarah spat out, she wanted to take it back, just to stare at those eyes. Just for a few seconds longer. "Alright, I'll be back with your order." He smiled.

Before walking away Sarah noticed the small rectangler tag hanging on his shirt, a name tag. "Yoongi." she smiled to herself continuing her work.

2:15pm

"Here you go ma'am," Yoongi smirked as he placed down the cup. She had forgotten that she order coffee and not ice tea and wanted to return it. But noticed her waiter. Yoongi, smiling and refusing to move from the spot he stood. She kindly waited for him to move before summoning another waitor to take away the drink but he refused to move. Not even look away.

Does he want me to sip from it?  I've been here before and no waiter waits for you to drink then leave.

"Would you like to sit down?" the words crept out of Sarah's mouth. He's on duty doofus, "Actually my shifts almost up, I'll meet back here in 5 minutes."

Yoongi wandered off helping others. Sarah chucked to herself as she finished off the work and quietly waited for Yoongi.

----

A/n wabfndn an znnzjxj 5.6k wow I dont deserve this my heartu is omg no but srsly thanks omg therell be a part 2 and I'll introduce another member idk. Dodododo