Kim Seokjin

((POV: 2nd Person)) Y/N= Your name

"Y/N." Jin smirked as he slowly scanned the place with cake in his hand. You try to not giggle at his failed attempts of finding you. As he approached your hiding place you decided to rather sneak, which you might get caught or make a runner.

"Y/N, didn't you ask for cake on this fine day." He continued to joke. You waited until the time was right. "Jin do you need help?" Jimin jerked his head from the corner. "Nah,"

You see that Jin's distracted and make a runner from Bangtan's practice room to the makeup room. Since you and Jin have been dating for a while, Big Hit learned to accept you and your childish-ness.

You place your ear by the door, and you hear slow, heavy steps. "Y/N..." You then hear a knock on the door. "This door isn't usually locked." Jin smirked.

As you were getting ready to camp for the night, you wanted to know how pale Yoongi was. Just for the sake of it. You apply some on your inner wrist. "Y/N this cake is melting" Jin then sighed.

"Put it away then." You joke as you continue to play with the make up. "I don't think that's your colour." A familiar voice smirks.

Shit Yoongi was sleeping on the couch. You smile lightly then run to the other side of the room. Motionless Min, who is still half asleep, smiles as he approaches you. You arm yourself with a cushion.

"I'm opening the door Jin!" he smirks as he approaches the door. "Nonono! I'll make you food! For a whole two years!" Ignoring your fake bribe Yoongi lets Jin in.

After letting Jin in he flops onto the couch and watches. "Yah, Y/N, happy birthday." Jin smiled as he walked towards you, arms wide open. You couldn't run under because Yoongi was watching, so you decide to give yourself in.

Jin smears the cake all over your cheeks, he kisses your cheek then kisses you.

"Who cooked?"

"I did." Jin praised himself by licking his fingers. "Alright- cakee!" You said marching off with Jin's hand in yours.