Kim Namjoon

{{Dang i cringe real hard while reading this. Wtf. Expect alot of these cringy-like writing for like the first dozen chapters ill try and do better }}

((POV: 2nd Person)) - Y/N=Your Name

You wait eagerly as you watch NamJoon preform onstage. You can't help but bounce up and down to the song Boy In Luv and sing along. Although you and NamJoon have been dating for a few years now, you can't master his raps.

After the end the whole group runs off so ToppDogg can preform, "Y/N! Hello!" V said grabbing your hands and spinning you around; once he let go Jungkook jumps on your back, "Hello! How long have you been waiting?"

"I just arrived." You said lowering him to the floor yet he refused to get off. "Yah! I'm going to fall backwards!" You joked, lightly leaning back until he had no choice but to jump off. You laugh whilst he lightly punched you. You feel someone cuddle you from behind and give you a peck on the cheek. "What do you think of my rapping?"

"You could've done better." You joked, giving a thumbs up showing that he did wonderfully. "What about lunch?" Namjoon smiled. You sigh. "Busy."

"Really?"

"Yeah! I'm meeting up with the Queen." You joke and he smiles. "Lunch then." He whispers and give you a kiss. "To The Queen!" Bangtan said marching off. "Yah! It's only me and Y/N!"

It was already too late. "Alrighhty then, your place." Namjoon sighs. "Only if you're cooking."