Kim Taehyung

((POV: 1st person OC= Sai Mei)) ~THIS ONE IS ALSO A JOKE IDK I THINK ITS WORSE~

Every girl swooned at the sight of the new kid.

Jungkook, my best friend, nudges my arm wiggling his eyebrows. "It's bad enough for you to wiggle your fingers randomly. But your eyebrows too?" I whisper to him.

"Sai! Since you're talking you'll be happy to show him around the school?" The teacher yelled. Although it wasn't a question I couldn't help but answer. "No." I groan standing up. "I'll see myself out." I whisper. Jungkook chuckled as he tugged my jumper.  Giving me a thumbs up. I smile.

The new kid followed.

"Hello! I"m Taehyung." He said extending his arm out towards me. I nudge him off. "So are you going to show me around the school?"

"I thought I was off to see the principle?"

He just shook his head. "What do you mean no? So many girls are dying to spend at least 10 minutes with you," I mumbled. "Are you one of them." Taehyung said rocking up and down. "I rather see the principle."

I walk off towards to office. Taehyung on my track. "So where are we going?"
"I'm going to the principle, you are going to find someone else. Sorry." I said with a sharp tone. Taehyung just chuckles. "Fine." He groans as he walks back.

"But- I can get you out of trouble." Taehyung says turning back to me. "Well-- my mum will get pissed off." I mumble. He walks to me grabbing my arm.

"Alrighty Sai let's grab some lunch!"

"Pft if we get off school grounds we'll be suspended."

"What a great first day it'll be then." He said winking at me.

We sat awkwardly sipping our can of cola, outside a library. "You know, we can easily call this a date." He leaned in. "I have a boyfriend." I half lied. My internet and I had a connection.

Taehyung moves back and awkwardly looks away. "Sorry." He mumbled.

I groan loudly and sigh. "Actually. I don't."

I can see that Taehyung was smiling. He turned to me grabbing me and hugging refusing to let go. "This is what you get for lying to me ~" he sung.

I chuckled as I try to wiggle out of his grip, he was just to strong so I ended up giving up. "So will you go out with me?"

I shake my head.

He picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. "YAH WHAT IF PEOPLE THINK YOU'RE KIDNAPPING ME."

"I'll say your my girlfriend." He said cooly.

"So will you go out with me."

"Noo~"

"Alrighty then~"

He starts to walk. "YAH WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME."

"To meet my parents. So will you go out with me."

I let out a chuckle "Fine!"

He puts me down and stares into my eyes.

"I told you this would be the best first day. I just asked the prettiest girl out." He tried to lean in foward again. This time for a kiss.

"Pft no. Don't push your luck." I said walking away to the nearest restaurant."

He followed happily humming a song.