Park Jimin

((POV: Second Person OC= Mei Ji Hong))

You sit by Jimin, smiling as he wraps his arms around you. "Mei, come! I wanna show you something~" Jimin whines as he drags you. "Close your eyes."

You throw your jacket on and sigh, shutting your eyes. "Where are you taking me Jiminie?"

"Sh-sh-sh!" He smirks. "Aish you're teasing me." You groan as you jokingly stomp your feet. "Maybee~" Jimin laughs as he draws to a halt.

He lets go of you, "You can look now!" He smiles. You hesitate, then sigh, opening your eyes. "I rented it for the night~" Jimin smirks. Your jaw drops.

There stood a carriage which was drawn by a horse. A beautiful white horse. "This is ours for the night?" You mumble shuffling closer to Jimin. "Yeah!~ Even better, I chose this day because it's snowing! Who doesn't like the snow?!" He laughs walking by the carriage; placing one hand behind his back and the other in font of him, indicating for your hand to be placed on his.

You smirk and place your hand on top of his and chuckle as he helps you up. "Why aren't you always like this?"

"What do you mean! I'm always helping~" He chuckles as he climbs into the carriage.

The carriage had a slow start and the Coach driver lightly flicks the reins and the horses start going faster. You sit awkardly sit by Jimin and look around, observing everything.

The trees were wrapped with lights, from the neighbours, the road is completely white from the snow, and above the trees hung over, blocking out the moon. Just like a fairytale. You chuckle as you turn to Jimin. "How did you even get--"

"I know somebody." He smiles looking straight ahead. "And just for you~" 

You carefully scan everything, still in shock. "How is this--" You hit his arm and smile. "You're proably wondering how and why I did this."

You nod. 

"I love you, that's how-- and why!~" He smirks before locking eyes with you. You chuckle before hitting his arm. "That was too cheesy! For two years that I've been dating you. That was the cheesiest!"

You laugh. Jimin then stares right at you smiling. "What."

He gives you a peck on the cheek. "That's what~!"

"You missed." You smiled as you gave him a kiss on the lips. "And you say I was cheesy."

"Shut up!~" You laugh enjoying the rest of the ride, Jimin's hand in yours, resting your head on his shoulder.

~~
A/N: in a festive mood c;! and this was hella cheesy but iS IT BEING DRAWN BY HORSES OR PUSHED BY HORSES IDK sorry.