Kim Namjoon

((POV: Third Person)) OC: Ohm Shi Jin

Streaks of oranges and pinks hit the sky perfectly. Although it was getting late, this was the only time Namjoon could meet Shi Jin. It didn't bother her, it felt awkward. She didn't know why but it always felt like that, ever since.

She's been stressing to Namjoon that he (and the rest of bts) needs to eat and sleep well. Also they need tons of rest since lately he's seemed too tired. Yet he never listened.

She let out a sigh, raising her scarf higher to cover her mouth. "Shi Jin-ah." A hoarse voice spoke from behind. "Namjoonie" She replied with a tiny of sadness.

The truth was Namjoon knew that she was upset at the fact he wasn't getting enough sleep or anything she kept saying. "This again?" Namjoon sighs walking closer to Shi Jin.

"Yes, seriously Namjoon, you haven't been resting well-"
"It doesn't involve you if I've been resting or not." Namjoon sighs, stopping in his tracks.

"It doesn't involve me?" She felt quite offended. "You've only agreed to meet me so late, and only then we'll stop by my place, you would only fall asleep. You would yawn or say you're hungry. I would always ask did you sleep well? And what would you say? Not enough. I'm your girlfriend Namjoon, it involves me, it bothers me." She felt guilty after that. She doesn't know why but she did.

Namjoon looked quite shocked and just let out a raspy sigh. "It still doesn't involve you." He mumbled. "Still? Alright then, call me when it does." Shi Jin shakes her head, turning her heel then starting her journey back home.

Didn't involve her? She spat. She felt like all her worries about him were for nothing. She felt selfish for leaving him, yet she continued to walk home with nothing but regret.

--

A week later.

6 Missed Calls: Namjoon.

Shi Jin didn't avoid him intentionally, she just woke up, but had no guts to call him back. She picked up her phone walking to the table before making a bowl of cerel, staring at her phone.

She finally worked up the courage to call.

"Shi Jinny finally, hi oh my god." Namjoon sighed into the phone, with a tint of relief.
Shi Jin didn't reply.
"Shi Jin you've been ignoring my calls all week. Please, just meet me at -----."
She let out a sigh.
"Shi Jin, are you still mad?"
"It doesn't involve you." She mumbled every word in a uni-tone.

Why did she say that? A pang of guilt hit her.
"Please just meet me at ------."
Shi Jin hung up the phone and threw a jacket on. What if he thought I meant no?

She sat on the couch, tightly grasping onto her phone.
---
4 hours later.

Shi Jin had watched a few episodes and movies to get her mind off Namjoon. What if he waited for me? Guilt hit her like a bus. She stood up buckling her jacket and headed for the door.
--

She still didn't know why she left, he called four hours ago. Why would he be there? She arrived and waited by a statue. But for who? A letter caught her attention.

Shi Jin.

She hesitated to pick it up, sliding her finger under the flaps of the little note she read the card.

Although I've been a terrible boyfriend, throughout the week I tried to work out the best way to apologize, still none of the ideas could make up for what an idiot I've been. I'm sorry.

Just follow the path.
Love The stupid idiot.

Shi Jin chuckled, following the brick path. She still didn't know what to expect. Her fast pace steps, slowly transformed to slow hesitant steps as she headed closer to the destination. She could see from where she stood a tent, with roses and a flower arch (A/N: those arch things where it's like a door frame but arched Idk).

Shi Jin slowly opened the tent flaps (A/N: wtf flaps where is this going), she saw Namjoon sleeping on a chair (A'/N: those two seaters so later on you're not like wtf ok bye) , holding a card and balloons.

Shi Jin

So you found me, ha I don't know what to say, I still love you. And I know I'm an idiot, and I'm sorry for being busy and tired lately. I don't know what gotten into me when I told you it wasn't you business. You were worried and I pushed you away. I'm sorry. I don't know how many more times I can say sorry. But I truly am, I'm sorry.

Love the sorry man.

Shi Jin felt her eyes well up with tears. Holding it back, she let out a faint "I love you too."

She sat by him and rested her head on his shoulder, allowing him to adjust to her presence. He wrapped his arms around her, "I though you'd never come." He smiled. "I'm sorry."

Shi Jin tried to hold back the tears, she felt the lump in her throat and tried to ignore it. "I'm sorry," he mumbled again. Namjoon planted a kiss on Shi Jin's head. "I really am."

---
A/N NAMJOON THE SORRY MAN LMAO
guys guys guys guess what im back yes you probably don't care but 14 K STOP READING THIS ITS GAY AND STOOPID LMFAO STOP no but ily guys so much and

Dope was amazing fav era bcs like wow yoongi has no chill with that hair like my heart fu