Park Jimin

((POV: First Person -OC: Mei Tashiro)) ~This is just a joke imagination idk it's terrible~

Jimin sighs as he places his hand ontop of mine. He smirks. "Should I do that?"
I shake my head in disagreement. "He'll think you like-like him. Just hand your album in and demand an autograph."
He chuckles, it was really cute when he smiles.
"Aish we're going to be late, come on Tashiro." He whined as he grabbed my wrist forcefully dragging me out the room.
"I can waalk~" I groan. He ignored me and continues to walk. "You're lucky it's close by or I would've thrown you on my shoulder and ran there. Or leave you here." He smiled as he turned to you.
"You know how much I want to meet them. Right?"
"Taeyang is my inspiration. I want to meet him more." He joked as he locked eyes with mine.
"Alright lets go!"

The trip wasn't a friend-to-friend, heart-to-heart talk about meeting Big Bang, it was more of 'Pft I wanna meet them all.' Kind of talk.
Once Jimin saw the line he ran there without hesitation.

"Tashiro~ you slow-pokee~" he said stomping his foot. I decided to move extremely slow, thats when I saw how close we were to Kwon JiYong's face.

I ran to Jimin. Almost-almost stumbling.
Whilst waiting we worked out that we'll eat hot-pot and kimchi. He says its a friendly food-thing. I call it a date.
"You got the hots for me."
"Who says that, anyway goo~ it's your turn!" I said pushing him foward.
He turned to me mouthing 'you didn't deny it."
After Jimin had a small awkward talk with JiYong it was my turn.
"Hello." JiYong smiled as he took my album from my hand. "Hulloo~ uh sorry, my name is Tashiro, Mei Tashiro."
He smiled once I said my name. He totally has the hots for me. I thought jokingly saying it in Jimin's voice.
"You're Japanese right?" He asked handing it back. I nod. "Ko-nni-chi-wa." He said. His pronouciation was off and I chuckled at his attempt. "Konnichiwa." I greeted back with a smile and a bow.
Jimin on the other hand was into his and Daesung's conversation.
I shuffle over to Top who sat by Daesung. I smirk as I hand Top my album. I can hear you Jiminnieee. Top hands it back without saying anything nor asking my name.
I laugh at what he wrote. Your boyfriend is totes flirting with Daesung love- TOP.
I nod in agreement giving him a thumbs up. Once it fully processed. I shook my head. "He isn't my boyfriend." I smiled still shaking my head.
He frowned and held his hand out indicating for me to give back the album. "Name?"
"Tashiro."
"Cute~" he hands back my album. Ah TOP you know how to make people laugh:
You'll get through it Tashiro! Being friendzoned isnt that bad! -TOP. I smiled and gave a thumbs up to TOP.
"A dance battle? What no! I'm versing the best!" Jimin whispered to Daesung. "Come on! Taeyang will let you win!"
"Haha thanks (!)"
He shuffled over to Seungri then Taeyang. Where he had a moment.
I had a meaningful moment with Daesung and Seungri talking about food.
Jimin still didn't finish talking with Taeyang. I sigh as I shuffle by him. "Dance battle? With you now?"
Taeyang nods.
He gets up from his chair and stands in the middle playing music from his phone.
Taeyang danced cooly. Not trying.
Jimin followed his lead, yet he wasn't good enough for Taeyang. The dance continued like that and Taeyang praises Jimin by touching his shoulder and smiling. "You're almost better than me." Taeyang said shocked as he walked back to his seat.
It wasn't a sarcastic rude shock. It was a genuine.
As we were walking back Jimin grabbed my shoulders. "He touched me, here." He said shaking me visously. "Thank you." He said hugging me then planting a kiss on my head. "So about that date." I said.
"I told you had the hots for me!"
"Pft no you kissed me."
"It's a date then." Jimin said stopping in front of me holding my chin and lifting it up kissing me.