Park Jimin ~Request~

((POV: Second Person Character: Ha-Young))

"But let's get ramen!" Jimin chuckles as he picks it up. "Fine, only if you're paying!" you sigh as you swerve between aisle, looking for some sweets. You pick up a few packets before walking to Jimin. "Jiminie~ what about these?" You shout over an aisle. "What?" Jimin replied.

You run over to the aisle where Jimin was last at. He was there, but with a woman. Roughly your age, and hell lot prettier. "Oh~" You mumble.

"Ah! This is my girlfriend, the one I was just talking about, Ha-Young." Jimin smiles. "Hello!" She bows down. You smile and direct your attention to Jimin. "So, should we get this?"

He just nods. "But only after dinner."

You rush to the cash register and wait for Jimin to pay. "Next time-- I'm paying." You mumble, trying to avoid the converstaion about your attitude towards the woman. Jimin just sighs, picks up the plastic bags and walks to the car. 

"Jimin wait up!" You sigh as you pick up the rest. You climb into the car and Jimin starts the engine. "Who was she?"

Jimin stays quiet.

"Jimin--"

"So we're making ramen right~ Heh" Jimin smiles. "Jimin."

Jimin avoids the question by bringing up food and music. "Jimin!" You say, your voice going sharper than expected. "She's basically a work friend. We're going to shoot a scene-- together." His voice went quieter once he finished. "What kind of scene?"

"Ha-Young, why were you acting so different once you saw her?"

"Why are you changing the subject?!" You raise your voice, avoiding eye-contact. "A kiss scene. Now answer my question."

You ignore him and stare out the window. He obviously thought it'll be better to not to continue since he stayed quiet as well. 

Once he parked the car you unload everything, without saying anything. You then quietly start the gas and start cooking the ramen. "Nonono~ I'll do it." Jimin smiled, back-hugging you, then giving a peck on your neck. You sigh and give in sitting down at the table. "As a sorry I will make the best ramen you have ever tasted!" He raised the chopsticks in the and, in an over-exaggerated position.

"20 questions?" You mumble. "Sure~ I'll start." Jimin sighed as he quickly stirred the ramen. "Why are you mad?"

"I'm not-- why you-- recording the kiss scene, why not someone else?"

'Rock paper scissors, we all felt too shy to do it, we actually wanted to get an actor for the MV." Jimin smiled before placing the food on the table. "Didn't you explain that you had a girlfriend?"

"I tried t-- wait it's my turn! Is our Ha-Young jelous?"

You stayed quiet.

"I KNEW IT!" Jimin chuckles. "Fine, I give in. I was a little bit jelous."

JImin then kisses you. "What was that for?!"

"I love you-- I don't even know why you would think that I would leave you-- or cheat on you. So!" Jimin then throws you over his shoulder and makes his way to the bed room. He throws you on the bed and makes his way to the door.

He then walks out and slams the door shut. You laugh. "GO TO BED." Jimin yells from the door.

~

A/N: OKAY SO IM SORRY ABOUT THE LAST BIT  IT WAS MEANT TO BE SOMETHING LET YOUR IMAGINATION CHOOSE. im pretty sure in your imagination jimin is shirtless js. 

what would you do if you and jimin were in a room together.

play with dolls duh  IM SRSLY SORRY