Jung Hoseok

((POV: Second Person - OC: Kim Takani)) -- This is a long one oops.

It was the first prom of the year, since no one really asked you, you didn't get your hopes up and made some plans to stay in and read Manga.

"So, there's this kid named Taehyung, I could totally hook you guys up." Your friend said as you got your stuff from your locker. You shook your head, "Your probably going to make me sound like a princess." You sigh, you hated sound fake or something your not.

You push past some people to get to your English class unnoticed. Suddenly someone shoves the books from your hands and they walk off laughing.

"Ah sorry!" Someone said picking up your books. "It's fine seriously." You sigh. "No seriously," The man extends his hand, "Hoseok, Jung Hoseok." You shook his hand "Takani, Kim Takani."

He offers to walk you to class as a sign of apology, although he did nothing wrong, he still offered. You smile and agree to the offer. "Anyway so we go back to the studio and practice, in hopes of becoming as good as Taeyang!" He smiled; it seemed you both like dancing and the same taste of music.

"What about you come by?" He asked, "Oh uh," You stutter. "When?"

"Tonight,"

"Isn't tonight prom?" You ask as you both stop outside the classroom. "Yeah we're not going, not interested. Anyway!" He hands you a paper with his number on it, "Call me when you thought about it." He smiled as he walked off.

The whole period you debated with yourself, Manga is there, you can have an imaginary boyfriend.

But you can score yourself a real one. You sigh and slid your phone under the table, out of the teacher's sight. You click on your friend's, Jamie, contact and send her a message.

To: Jamie

Got asked by someone to stop by their place, good or bad idea?

You had a gut feeling she would think we're hitting it up and not watching him practice but you decide to send it anyway. She usually was the kind to not bring her phone in class, since it's her only life source; so the whole period you continued to debate with yourself.

"What do you mean 'stop by their place', male or female? It's obviously a good idea." Jamie smiled to herself. "Female, but I have manga!" You half lied, you did have manga. "You're going, I could tell your lying." She said slapping my arm lightly.

After the long debate throughout the school hours you worked yourself up to call Hoseok. It rung a few time before someone picking up.

"Hello, this is Hoseok's phone, Kookie speaking." Kookie? "Uh-"

"Yah! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY PHONE?" A familar voice yelled. "A girl called." 'Kookie' replied which then he did a childish 'Oooh'.

There was alot of rustling, "Ah sorry, that was Jungkook, anyway so I'll pick you up?"

"What if my answers no?" You mumbled. "You wouldn't have called."

He was right, you would've eaten food and read Manga 'till you fell asleep. "Alright."

I just met the man, and I'm telling him my address. Oh god. "My address is *******"

"That's close! I'll be there in a few minutes."

The line went dead.

Since Hoseok was telling you to drop by at a dance studio, you didn't want to wear anything short- or dress like, so you threw on trackies and a jumper. You tie your hair in a ponytail and take your phone downstairs where you waited.

1 text message(s): Jung Hoseok

Don't know if I got the right house, could you step outside?

You wanted to reply 'Just ring the doorbell and ask if I'm home.' But you got up and walked outside. "Ah so I did get the right house!" He smiled as he walked off. You followed behind, and you both said nothing throughout the trip.

--

"So this is Kim Takani everybody, Takani, this is everybody."

"I'm Jeon Jungkook, or Kookie." So he picked up the phone. "Min Yoongi--"

"Or Suga because he's pale like sugar and he's sweet like it too." Someone interrupted. "Anyway I'm Kim Seokjin, but you can call me Jin." He winked. The next man walked up to you slowly picking up your hand and kissing it. "Taehyung, Kim Taehyung." He said coolly, then walking off.

Hold-in-your-laugh.

"Kim Namjoon, or Rap Monster."

"Why do people call you that?"

"Like my name, I can eat up any kind of beat like a monster." He smiled showing his dimples.

"Park Jimin." The shortest said coolly, but ruined it by laughing like a 10 year old. So cute.

"Did you bring food?" Jungkook asked walking closer to you, you smile and shake your head. "It's her first time here, calm down." Hoseok mumbled defending you. "Alright! I'm ordering who ever wants go that way!" Jungkook continued pointing towards the door humming happily.

Everyone followed leaving Hoseok and you to stand there, awkwardly.

"So, what are you working on?"

"This hip hop routine, I could teach you."

He smiled before playing music. He answers his own questions, it's so cute.

He dances quite fast to a song with an up-beat tempo. "We wrote this song, it's called Boy in Luv"

For a few minutes he taught the dance, you completely failed, stumbling over your feet.

Hoseok holds your hand and spins you in circles before twirling you into his arms. "Is this part of the choreography?" You asked looking straight into his eyes.

"No," he mumbled. "I just enjoy your presence." He then gave you a peck on the lips before unraveling you from his arms.