Jeon Jungkook

((POV: Second Person OC= Ashley Mai))

Jungkook sighs as he stares into your eyes. He smiles as he looks back down to his phone. "What?" You said curiously. He looks back up and you avoid eye contact. "What he's meant to say is something cliché like: you are the most beautiful person I know." Jimin said walking up to Jungkook. "Then I say; what about your mother? Then he says: my mother is outstandingly beautiful and I'm greatful she's in my life. Then I laugh about it later on."

You laugh at Jimin's accuracy. "No I won't do that!" Jungkook said defending himself. "No it's more of: Jungkook avoids eye-contact, acts shy, then randomly kisses her." Yoongi said picking up the bottle from the table. "That's what I would've done." He shrugs placing his ear buds in.

"You guys aren't romantic--" Namjoon came in shoving Taehyung. Jungkook shook his head and grabs your hand, walking out. You couldn't help but laugh at all their accuracy.

"Namjoon's idea was actually really romantic." You smile as you look back at the group who are still aguring about; who's the most romantic. Jungkook sighs as he looks at his feet. "Do you enjoy hanging out with me?" He asked curiously' still avoiding eye-contact. "Where did this suddenly come from?" You said, but once he looked up with his big eyes, you felt like melting. It was too cute. "No." You sigh looking back. "I enjoy hanging out with them." You said still looking back.

You hear a sigh and some sniffles. You also hear Jungkook say under his breath "I knew it." You stare right into his eyes. He avoids eye contacts by looking at his feet again."But, I love hanging out with you. I actually prefer it." You said smiling. Jungkook looks back up at you. "Aish, Ash seriously I thought you were going to leave me for Namjoon." He smiles pulling you into a hug.

You happily hum Youre so fly. "My eyes ain't turning, ain't turning. They're fixed on you! Fixed on you!" You sing happily as you jokingly hit Jungkook.

"So do you want me to write you a song, apologising for being so busy?" He said. You look up shaking your head. "Nah, you'll be stealing Namjoon's idea. What about annoying the group."

Jungkook and you agree to the idea. Before entering Jungkook pulls you into a kiss. You both walk hand-in-hand smiling as you annoy the rest.

~
A/N: I'm addicted to you're so fly. hopefully you enjoyed this one