Jeon Jungkook

((POV: 1st Person, OC= Min Hae-Won))

1 text message: Kookie
Come by the dance room 6ish.

I smile at the message running up stairs to pick out an outfit. Dance room?
I pick out a white shirt, shorts and black combat boots. 5:50. I pick up my phone and text Jungkook back

To: Kookie
Parents are out could you pick me up?

I grab my jacket off the coat rack.

1 text message: Kookie
Can Hope-hyung pick you up?

I sigh, he's too young to drive. I chuckle and text back 'Fine.' It took a while before Hoseok came knocking on my door. "Minnie~"
I swung the door open. "Hopey~." He threw me over his shoulder and walked me to the car. "What was that for?"
"Why did you have to hit my back?" We both chuckled as he drove to the studio. "We almost won but hey? It was fun." He smiled. Bangtan may have lost the award to some other group. But he was greatful they all had fun.

Jungkook sat in the corner taking 'Simply kpop' selfies. He glanced up and saw me walking towards him. "Hae-Won! Lookie~" he stood up, looking quite serious. He gestured his hands foward, informing me to not move. He grabbed something and ran back to me. "Tadaa. " it was a plain box that wrote: 'To the most beautiful woman I know.'
I carefully open it, and in the box laid the most cutest couple rings. He smiled as he awkwardly shuffled his feet. "I wanted to make it official, you know." He leaned in and gave a light peck. I couldn't help but smile.

"I told you to do it my way." Jimin said jerking his head from the corner. "Pft no I just bought this shirt."
"You could've written a song!"
"Rapped!"
"Hugs."
"Kisses."
"Hehe. This is cute." Taehyung smiled as Yoongi walked off giving a thumbs up to Kookie.

Jungkook pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead.

~~~
A/N: okok so i just spammed with shitty imagines im really sorry i'll try harder im sorry ;-;