☀︎︎ Chapter 006

Kongpob

Beeeeep...Beeeeeep...Beeeeeep

I got up from my bed lazily when I heard the annoying sound of my alarm and walked towards the bathroom with my eyes still half-closed. I slept for only a few hours yet my body had gotten used to it no matter how tired I am.

I came home late last night again because of my client, it was his fault that I wrapped up late and slept for roughly 4 hrs instead of my usual sleep of 6 hrs.

Though this isn't the first time this has happened that I came home late, In fact it happens to me often mostly when my client becomes violent or has no intention of letting me go.

My work started at 7:30 pm and usually ended at 2am, my work is 30 minutes away from my apartment. I lived quite far from my work so I could avoid being recognized.

After I showered and dressed in my nerdy clothes I went to the nearest food stall to buy breakfast. Frankly speaking, cooking isn't my forte that's why I always buy food outside instead of cooking. Well, I've already budgeted my daily meals so I have no problem with it.

Apart from the money I got for performing on stage, I also had a tips and a fee for the service that I did. I'd only one client but the amount of money I earned was almost equivalent to four customers.

That old man paid my whole night just so he could be with me, usually each customer has only 1 hour to be with their chosen partner and if they exceed the time they will pay for it.

Truthfully, I did some tricks. I intentionally get my clients drunk first before giving them what they asked so I can easily do my job without complaints being heard in whatever I do to them. I am not nasty like others who would get their client drunk and leave afterward or steal something.

I gave him the pleasure and satisfaction that he wants and make sure that he enjoyed it before I end it. Like i usually do with my other clients, i gave him an amazing handjob, added some magical words (my secret technique) that my client surely be enjoyed and the result? I got paid for what i expected. However, due to his drunkenness, I had to stay a few more hours with that old man because he didn't want to leave my side that's why I came home late.

While walking into school i was eating the breakfast i bought a simple sandwich and ice coffee. I don't have much time to eat in the store because I have another 10 minutes to walk before i get to University.

I didn't mind the distance and I've no problem walking alone in fact I quite like it.
Honestly, I can't even remember when was the last time I walk again in the morning, seeing the nice sunshine and feel quiet atmosphere. Ever since I worked in the club I'd missed the opportunity to do this simple things since I haven't had time to do it.

When I got to university I noticed that many of the students were in school already although it's still early. AGAIN I got a bunch of stares and glares along with the whispers from the students who saw me but I didn't give damn care, I ignored them all and just continue to walk towards the locker.

I walked to my locker and get my things, i started walking out of the locker area when my phone ring. I was busy searching for my phone that I wasn't looking in my direction until I accidentally bumped into someone because of the impact we both fell and made me fall on top of that person.

I heard the person groaned and cursing. The voice seems familiar to me so i lifted my head and stared at the person under me and i just only blinks.

Blink

Blink

Blink

'Shit I'm dead.'