☀︎︎ Chapter 012

Kongpob arrived at University and like the previous days all eyes were on him yet he paid no attention to any of them but couldn't be helped asking himself "What did I do wrong that makes everyone hate me? Did I slaughter the nation in my previous life? why everyone treats me so badly?".

As he climbed the stairs going for his first-class someone blocked his way and got welcomed by an unknown group of students who threw flour all over his body. He was surprised by the sudden attack when he came back to his senses because of the laughter he got mad however he decided to prevent himself from showing emotions or fighting them back because he knew it would be useless if he showed them that he was affected it might get worse so he just closing his eyes yet clenching his fist and exhaled through his nose to restrain himself. If you asked why he didn't run? Well, he knows they're going to chase him and he doesn't want others to see what they're doing to him aside from that he feels sorry for the staff who's assigned to clean the floor so he just chooses to stay and wait for them until it's done. He experienced being a janitor before so he knows how difficult and tiring it is to clean the floor especially if there's a stain.

When Kongpob felt it was over he continued to his class as if nothing happened.

Kongpob realized that this whole week many things happened to him, he faced so much trouble that he never imagined would happen in his university life.

"I still have 5 years before I could graduate and it's just only a week since the university began so how much torture do I still need to face?".

As he entered to his class instantly all his classmates become silent and were looking at him with unreadable expressions. Well, who wouldn't be? when you see someone come into the classroom covered in flour at a very early time.

Obviously, he ignore all the stares of his classmates and just walked straight to his chair and sat there still with the flour on his uniform, thankfully he wasn't late and their professor hadn't yet arrived or else he might stop himself from swearing or cursing to the angel who guarded him today.

His so-caled new friends rushed towards him concern was written across their faces, they asked him about what happened and like what you expected he didn't say anything because he still feels uncomfortable sharing it but when they didn't stop he just reply a simple words "IM FINE" to every question they ask.

"Tell me what happen and who did that to you? don't say it's an accident again cause I won't buy it". Em asked in a low voice so the others won't hear them. Kongpob knew he couldn't hide it from him so he gave up, knowing Em for many years he wasn't going to leave the subject until he got what he wanted to hear.

After Kongpob tells everything happened Em handed him his handkerchief "Here. Clean yourself first so our prof won't see you like that and I'll go with you".

"No. Remember what i told you? You promise to me". Kongpob reminds him about their talk.

"I know and I remember everything but how can I stop myself to be with you if i see you like that? so stop talking and let's go while we still have time".

They argue it for a minute and both of them don't want to give up. The one insists to go with him and that he'll be okay while the other insists that he should stay away from him. When Kongpob noticed that they gained the attention of others he gave up and just allowed his best friend to do whatever he wants. They excused to other friends and told them they'll go to the restroom.

Restroom

"Remind me please when do you become my mother?. I feel like a kid who gets dirty while YOU my mom scolding me".
Kongpob said while cleaning the flour from his uniform.