☀︎︎ Chapter 010 🔞

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

Kongpob POV

I walked straight to the dressing room after Tiger and I talked. My mind seems chill and relaxed, my movements somehow slower than usual and so did those around me which is understandable. This seems to be the effect of what I'd used.

It took me a while before I could slightly return to my sense again. I changed my clothes that i usually wear in the club. I was wearing printed black long sleeves and gray pants added some accessories such as a necklace, earrings, and a simple ring. The 3 buttons of my shirt I intentionally opened it showing slightly my tan bare chest which I'm sure makes me look sexy and desirable in the eyes of our guest.

 The 3 buttons of my shirt I intentionally opened it showing slightly my tan bare chest which I'm sure makes me look sexy and desirable in the eyes of our guest

After completing changing my looks I looked at myself in the mirror. "I'm all good". Then I applied the concealer and foundation again to cover my bruise.

Truthfully I'm not fond of using makeup, I occasionally use it when there are events or covering my eye bags and it never crossed my mind that one day I'll use it for a bruise.
Now I guess I'll use it more often since a lot of students in the school I attended love me.

As I waited for the call of my manager I took out my cigarette over the table and lit it, watching myself in the mirror smoking I suddenly recalled the day I started to learn to use cigarettes.

That was the first day of my very first job as a dishwasher in the small restaurant near my parent's house. It was my break time, I rested in the back of the kitchen which was also the spot of the other employees during siesta time.
One of my co-workers also went out to smoke yet the chef called him so he passed to me his unused lit cigarette. I don't know what to do about it and curiosity took over me because I saw many of my colleagues and our customers were also using it so being young I was tempted and wanted to know the feelings and taste and that was the beginning I smoked.

Just then P'Cherry came and stood beside me, I didn't turn to look at him, I could see him throughout the mirror.

"Room no.3" P'Cherry said with a sound of annoyance.

"Who is it P'cherry?" I asked while stashing my cigarette in the ashtray.

"Who else? that uncle again" I saw P'Cherry rolling his eyes. Right away I went to that room leaving my manager fuming, I already knew who's he referring to as "uncle". Only one of our guests he always used to call by that name and that was my regular and loyal client. P'Cherry doesn't like him because that man always likes to tease him every time they see each other.

"Hi Doctor" I sat next to him and whispered to his ear using a seductive voice.

"Simba how many times do I have to tell you don't call me like that?" he looked at me while shaking his head.