☀︎︎ Chapter 012 - II

**Continuation of Chapter 12
Happy reading (●''●)
---------------------------------------------

"It's nice to see you here 0062"

Arthit said with a mocking voice.
Kongpob didn't say anything and quickly washed his hands and turned around to leave but Arthit spoke again.

"You don't bother to greet your senior even though you see us? Tsk tsk 0062 where are your manners? Did your parents not teach you how to be respectful ?" Arthit turned to face Kongpob as he wiped his hand with the tissue.

Kongpob looked at the senior, they stared at each other for a moment the nervousness he felt earlier was gone but turned to pissed hearing the senior mention his parents but he didn't show it he kept his neutral expression. Kongpob clasped his palms to greet the senior by wai but no words came from him.

"Why are you not saying anything? Is that HOW you greet your senior? Is your tongue cut now?". Arthit asked in sarcasm voice, Kongpob didn't mind and tried to walk away but Arthit was fast he pulled him back by his hair forcefully.

"Where do you think your going? You still not answering me" He held his hair tightly "DID YOU FORGOT WHAT I SAID BEFORE? IF I ASK SOMETHING YOU NEED TO ANSWER IT" before Kongpob could protest or do anything Arthit punched him in his stomach.

Kongpob fell on the ground from the sudden blow but he still tried not to make any sounds he wanted to show the senior that he wasn't affected and weak as he thought.

"Ohh wow still no sound. aren't you hurt?
Wow very strong huh? Hmm how about this?" Arthit stepped the junior arms and legs and kicked him hard anywhere repeatedly.

Kongpob tried to dodge it all yet he couldn't avoid all the blows that the senior landed on him he bites his lips so he didn't make any sounds. He refused to fight back against the senior, not that he can't but because he vowed to someone and to his best friend that he would never fight again. He looked at the face of the person in front of him 'The demon disguised in angel's face' he said to himself, he could see the pleasure in the eyes of the senior.

The glass that he wore was now broken on the floor. Everything that happens was so fast for him.

Arthit sat on top of him "asshole you ruined my reputation" he punched Kongpob so hard on his face that makes his nose bleed and spit some blood. "because of you they making fun of me" he punched again to his right cheek "who do you think you are for saying some bullshit to me infront of many people? Put this in your mind You are nothing but just a piece of shit, a garbage do you hear me? A GARBAGE" he punched him hard in the jaw.

The word garbage stuck and echo in Kongpob's ears, suddenly he heard the voice of his tormentor in his mind which makes him feel enraged and caused him to lose control so using all his energy he pushed Arthit to free himself and flips him to switch their position, in the second the senior was now underneath him his elbow strangling tightly the senior neck that makes Arthit choke.

"I'M NOT A GARBAGE, I'M NOT" Kongpob angrily shout to Arthit face and clenched his other fist to hit the senior on his face but when he was about to punch the senior he stopped a face suddenly flashed on his mind again so instead to punch the senior on his face his knuckles landed on the floor.

He feels like he'll lose his sense. The face and the voice of the person he doesn't want to remember suddenly flash into his mind.

The other seniors who saw everything were stunned, they didn't expect the junior to become aggressive also they couldn't believe that Kongpob still had the strength after the punches and kicks that Arthit gave to him. Still,they remained in their place and didn't help their friend because Arthit reminded them before not to interfere no matter what happened.