☀︎︎ Chapter 008

"Didn't you hear of what i ask? I asked how many students in your first-year class?".
The head hazer shouted once again, his voice was powerful and loud throughout the venue that whoever hears his voice will send shivers down their spine and feel frightened even the insects don't want to attempt to fly inside the forum.

After classes, all the freshmen gathered again for the hazing. Everyone is required to attend the activity whether they like it or not because if they don't show up, those who're present are the ones who will be punished.

"You must answer when I ask".
Everyone was silent and didn't dare to look at the hazer, no one could answer his question it's been only four days since the hazing started so nobody knows the answer. Moreover, who would take interest to know the total number of students who'll take the engineering? and if they attempted to answer and it's wrong they fear the punishments that await.

Arthit looked to all the first year, he was happy to see the fears in the junior faces especially when some of them heard him cry. He didn't mind seeing them like that, he was actually proud when he can see everybody scared of him, he wants to show them and let them know how powerful head hazer he was.

Called him evil yet that makes him happier.

But then he spotted the boy giving a handkerchief to the girl who was crying beside him and how the girl shyly accepted it, the boy who he saw was none other than his dearest junior 0062.

Arthit remembered the incident that happened the other day, he couldn't forget it even though he gave him a lesson already.
He was still irritated by his presence.

He walked towards Kongpob and stood in front of him with a deadly aura.

"Kongpob, student ID 0062. Get up".
Arthit said with a stern voice, Kongpob having no choice obeyed it.

"I asked how many students were there in your first-year class?".
Arthit asked and looked up slightly at him because this junior was slightly taller than him, he observed the face of Kongpob and just noticed that the junior had a perfect jaw, sharp nose, red lips, and dark brown eyes he thought that if the junior isn't wearing eyeglasses it will make him looks handsome but then he also notice behind of his glass the dark circles under his eyes.

"I don't know" Kongpob calmly answered him and Arthit pulled out his thought and come back to his sense.

'What am I doing?' Arthit said to himself.

"Even you don't, but every question i ask you must give me an answer understand?" Arthit said to Kongpob.

Then he took the gear in his pocket and showed it to him "Do you see this gear badge?" Kongpob looked to the gear first then back to him again and nodded.