Unexpected Allies...

As she pushed him....she couldn't help but notice how all the light in his eyes diminished..

"NOO!"

The tears that were in his eyes...his hands that he tried so hard to desperately reach towards her...

"Dummy...I'm too far to reach.." 

She then looked down at the lighter in her hands, ignoring the sounds of footsteps coming closer...lighting the lighter, she then closed her eyes.

"Goodbye Akutagawa...Chuuya...Odasaku....to me you both were...the greatest friends I could've ever asked for.."

The sound of the door being slammed echoed throughout the hall.

"Goodbye...Kaori..my beautiful baby girl...I hope that you'll grow up to be a beautiful and kind young girl.."

Her lip had started to tremble, as tears started falling down her cheeks.

"Goodbye...Dazai..."

"(Y/N)...I think life for me...is finally becoming better."

"I'm sorry...." She then dropped the lighter, feeling the flame touch her hand as it fell to the ground.

"I love you...my Osamu.."

▪▪▪

As the man walked down the hall he sighed for the fiftieth time that day. Work was just too much for him, but he had to bare with it. 

Especially this next job he was tasked with..

"Ango-san! I have the reports you requested." The man, Ango Sagakuchi, glanced at the woman who called his name.

She had purple mascara, light blue hair, a blue scarf, black suit and pants, and blue eyes that matched her hair..

Her name, Tsujimura Mizuki.

"Thank you Mizuki." Ango said, grabbing the files. "Ah that right, today's the day Mizuki."

"The day?" Mizuki titled her head, "The day for...?"

Ango shook his head disappointingly, "The day she wakes up, number 46728...and the day we start the mission from the higher ups."

"Oh! That's right-AUGH-I forgot to call-um...you know..and tell him about it.." Mizuki mumbled, as she scratched her cheek.

"I swear Mizuki...call him right now. I'll be the one to talk to him." He said, as they started walking to his office.

"Huh!? But Ango-san, he's a very rude man-I can handle him for-,"

"Mizuki. Are you telling me that I cannot handle one man?" His voice a little colder as he spoke to her.

"N-No..sir.."

"Well then call him."  Mizuki sighed as Ango sat in his seat. She grabbed her phone from her pocket and dialed a number, before handing it to Ango. He placed the phone by his ear as he waited for the person to answer.

It took three tones until the person finally answered.

"Hello?"

"Is this Ayatsuji Yukito?"

"Hm, a man? So you're not old lady Mizuki."

Mizuki glared at the phone as she heard that. Ango then replied to the man, "No I am not. I'm Ango Sagakuchi, a worker for the government of Spe-,"

"Yes yes I know. Mizuki talks about you...but what do you need with me?"

"I wish for your assistance in an upcoming mission."