My Little Sunshine..

"Damn it....I swear that Ango will get a piece of my mind soon." (Y/N) growled, as she and Poe made their way into a small building near the Ports.

Its already been a week...one whole week since she and Poe had started working with Ango and his subordinates to find Fyodor. But so far the only thing they've done was kill one of the leaders...

There was still one more then had left to find...including Emura himself until they could even dream of getting close to Fyodor.

"There you two are." Ango sighed, as they walked into the building. The only things that were in there were a few chairs, a broken couch, a table, and a closet. Yukito was sitting on a chair smoking his pipe while Mizuki was reading some papers.

"Why did you need us to meet here?" Poe asked, as he and (Y/N) sat on the couch.

"Because our office isn't safe at the moment. So just for today we'll meet here." He grabbed a chair and sat on it. "I heard you found own of the leaders."

".......Yeah.." (Y/N) looked down at the ground. She didn't think she would ever be able to get the images of that child our of her head.

A child who was alone...broken...

And scared...

"Even kids can't be trusted.." she sighed.

"Sadly. The world changed quite a bit since you've been asleep." Ango then sat more back as he glanced at (Y/N).

"What? Something on my face?" She asked, as she tried finding whatever Ango was looking at.

"......(Y/N) has Dazai ever told you...how he knew Fyodor?"

This caught (Y/N)'s attention immediately, making her glance back at him with raised eyebrows. "Know...Fyodor?" She asked.

"Mhm, of course they know one another." Ango held out his hands,  "They're also similar, like two halves of the same whole." He replied.

"But they're obviously different." (Y/N) glared.

"Who's to say that..."

(Y/N) scoffed as she crossed her right leg over her left. "Dazai is good...Fyodor is evil...that's the difference." She said, looking away.

"You know..." Poe placed a finger under his chin, "Ango-san....didn't Fyodor's parents own a really famous business at one point?" He asked.

"Mhm, they did."

" But then...it shut down all of a sudden."

Ango smiled, " Well that's because that buisness ran on stolen money from people. It had been for at least three years...until someone leaked out the information about it." He replied.

"Someone? You mean Dazai?" Poe asked, as (Y/N) shifted her eyes towards Ango.

"No..not him." Yukito said, as he exhaled a puff of smoke.

"Ah....but then...do you know who?"

"Of course I do," Ango cleared his throat, "It was a woman..."

▪▪▪

The woman ran as fast as she could. Clutching the blanket in her hand tightly as she dodged trashbins, people, and even parked cars. 

She knew what she did was rather stupid....

But she couldn't handle seeing what her husband had done to the poor people who he tortured...

All just for money and fame...

As she glanced back she noticed the men that were chasing her had disappeared. Taking a breather as she stopped running, clutching the wound on her side.