Take Apart...

(Heyoo yall just wanted to say that someone was actually willing to make fanart for my story which is freaking awesome >:))) so I thought why not show it off. Also please don't be rude when commenting on it please, I'll for real just delete any rude comments I see so...yee :) thx guys <33)

(@urlocalpanwhore thanks so much again for making this nice art piece ^_^)

Ango sighed as he stared at the papers in front of him, why was he the one to always get so much work he wondered. 

"Thank you....I'll get it done when I have the time." he muttered, as the worker in front of him bowed and walked away. He rubbed his head, even what he learned yesterday was troubling him..

Poe had come back from the Agency to have learned that Odasaku had come back to life and is working with Fyodor. (Y/N) was of course angered and the most shocked at the news..

"That damn Fyodor...."

(Y/N) and Poe were doing their own investigating while  Yukito helped them. Mizuki would help them when she could while also assisting Ango with his piling workload.

"Ango-san, this came in for you." a young man walked in, holding something small in his hand. Ango glanced at it as the man walked toward him. 

"I swear you people need to learn...how to knock." He grumbled, as the young man shakily placed the letter down after getting that comment. Ango grabbed the letter and his brain went straight blank.

The writing...was so bad....like a toddlers handwriting...

To a Mister Ango Sakaguchi :)))

Ango raised a brow as he opened the letter and read its contents...or so he thought there would be something to read. Instead there was a picture of a sign, a sign of a bar that he knew very well...

▪︎▪︎▪︎

"Took you longer then expected..." the man said, as Ango walked down the stairs of the bar. He sat down and sighed for the 100th time that day.

"What did you need from me Dazai..?"

Dazai smiled, as he took a sip from his drink before facing Ango. 
"You already know what I'm going to ask," he then without hesitation grabbed Ango by the collar, knocking the wind out of him for a second. 

Dazai with a now serious face and tone said, "How long have you known Odasaku was alive?" he whispered.

Ango shivered, "I-,"

"And I bet you were never going to tell me too..."

"Of course I-,"

"Were you at all involved with him coming back?" Dazai's eyes were now full of bloodlust. Ango sighed and grabbed Dazai's hand, pulling himself away from Dazai.
"I wasn't, why would I be?" he replied.