Unsolvable....

(Y/N) glanced around before moving slolwy up the road. Her footsteps silent and quick, she then held her breath as she passed a few houses, or well....one could assume they were houses.

Right now, (Y/N) was on a solo mission in the slums of Yokohama. The one place she hated to be near....

People who lived here made best with what they could. Some homes didn't have walls...or roofs...people would be seen walking around in nothing but rags, covered in dirt and injuries from surviving in such a place. 

"Hey, is it around here?" (Y/N) asked quietly, as she passed a few people sleeping on the ground. She touched the earpiece in her ear as she spoke so the other person on the other side, Yukito, could hear her.

"Yes, just walk about 20 more feet to the left then you'll find a few shacks mushed together. Mizuki should be there waiting for you." 

"Got it." She replied, as she started making her way there.

She would've have preferred Poe to be with her on this mission but he told her something about a dude named Ranpo and how he needed him? But anyway, he couldn't show up so she had to do this with Mizuki. According to some information that Ango received, Fyodor has a so called 'base' here in the slums. So the gang decided to investigate the matter as soon as they could. 

"Huh....where are you Mizuki?" (Y/N) whispered as she looked around. She reached around the spot where Yukito told her to go but Mizuki was no where in sight.

"Mi-," but she froze as she felt something pull her back. She tightened her fist and got ready to punch whoever was behind her but stopped as she heard their voice.

"(Y/N)-it's me stay down!" Mizuki whispered, a look of fear on her face. She slowly pointed up at the shack that Yukito must've been talking about and her eyes opened wide. A man walked out of a car that was near the shack....that man was...

"Fyodor..." 

It was the man himself...the one that caused (Y/N) so much pain and suffering...

Fyodor glanced around as he fixed his glove, "Disgusting...." he was followed by a tall bald man who spat on the ground before placing a cigarette in his mouth.

"Emura you ass, put that out before I kick you." 

"Haha, Jeez ya hate the smell that much?" The man named Emura chuckled, as he threw the cigarette from his mouth on to the ground. Smashing it with the sole of his foot. The two men then walked into the shack leaving the smell of cigarette outside with them.

"Shit...Yukito he's here." Mizuki said, as she held her own earpiece.

"Talk about luck...."  Yukito replied from the other line.

"(Y/N) we should turn back and-,"

But (Y/N) didn't hear her, she instead grabbed a knife from her side pocket and started to slowly make her way towards the shack.

"OI-(Y/N) COME BACK!"

"No, go follow her Mizuki."

"What!? Yukito-,"

"Just do as I say....trust me it'll be fine."

Mizuki stood still for a moment before shaking her head, and following (Y/N). Whenever she trusted Yukito it only led to there being more and more mysteries...

"Oh Mizuki, you could've stayed behind if you wanted."

"No, I ain't letting you go in here alone!" She yelled, as if scolding a child. (Y/N) smiled at her and nodded, if anything she was a tad bit relieved to have someone by her side now. The two of them then slolwy walked in the shack and took in their surroundings. So far the only thing they could see was rusted walls and tiny bugs moving around.