With A Stranger....

(One Week Later)

"P-Party?!" Poe was shaken as Ranpo and Kaori looked up at him with sparkling eyes.
"Mhm! We're just holding a party to boost everyone's spirits. It's nice to have a break now and then right?" Ranpo asked, as he and Kaori started to glow.
"It would be great if you came Poe, oh and bring your girlfriend too!" Kaori smiled, making Poe choke on the water he was drinking.

"W-WHAT GIRLFRIEND!?" he cried, as Kaori and Ranpo grinned at one another.
"The one you were talking to on the phHhOnee the other day~" Kaori giggled, as Poe stared at her with a blank face.

"Bruh, the girl you were talking to about...um...something about cake?"

Poe blinked before he sighed, "She's not my girlfriend Kaori-,"
"YEAH RIGHT!" Poe backed away as Kaori smirked at him. "You were smiling rainbows and sunshine when she called you, and the way you laughed was rather interesting if you ask meee~" Kaori giggled.
Poe rubbed his eyes knowing that it was most likely Ranpo who let her watch romance detective movies...

"Yeah Poe just bring her." Ranpo smiled, "I'm sure it'll be nice for her. Besides Kaori seems to really wanna see her." He said.
"Yeah! Please Poe, it's the day after tomorrow around noon!"

"U-Uh..." Poe scratched the back of his head. The woman he was talking to..was actually (Y/N). He knew brining her might cause some BIG noticeable problems. Plus she was still depressed over Odas death..
"I'll see, but if she can't make it please don't get mad." He sighed.

"YAY!" Kaori giggled.

"Kaori come here for a second!" Kunikida yelled from across the room.

"Okay!" She said, glancing at Poe one last time, "Hopefully she shows up!" She said with a thumbs up before running towards Kunikida.

"Please try your best to come and bring your friend..." Ranpo moved up by Poe, his face now serious. "
For the whole week Dazai has been leaving their apartment and not coming home till late....and Kaori always worries about him everytime he comes home." Ranpo glanced out the window at the cloudless sky.

"I..I see.." Poe mumbled.
"I think, with you and your friend here at this little party she's planning maybe it'll help with making her a little happier with more people to help brighten the air you know." He shrugged, a smile on his face now.

".....I'll see what I can do then." Poe said, as he grabbed Carl and made his way out.

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

"A party..?" Ango asked, as Poe stood on front him with (Y/N) beside him.

"I know it sounds dumb...but-,"

"Sure she can go."

Poe and (Y/N) looked at Ango with surprise.
"Huh..?" They both said in union. Ango stood up with paper work in his hand and placed it on the another desk beside his lamp.

"It could be a nice pace for you (Y/N), but of course you're not going as (Y/N)." He grabbed a new stack of paperwork and sat down reading through them.

"You'll wear a disguise."

"A....disguise? You know Ranpo will figure her out immediately, even Dazai too."