Chapter 3

Chapter 3

I woke up thinking about last night event with Chase. I looked up and saw him still sleeping so I slowly got out of bed and walked down stairs to make breakfast for us.

Me being an amazing chef and baker I decided to make us some French toast, eggs, hash browns, bacon, cinnamon rolls and last but not least blueberry muffins.

It may seem to be a lot of food but Chase eats like he hasn't eaten in ages. I was almost finished I was cooking the bacon when Chase came into the kitchen and wrapped his hand around my waist and kissed my neck.

''Good morning beautiful, what you cooking? It smells delicious." He said starting to kiss my neck again. I smiled and said your favorite. Can you please seat the table while I finish cook the bacon?" I said turning looking at him.

"Sure thing cutie pie." Jeez I think I'm falling in love with him. He shock his head yes and walked off to get the cups and stuff. Turing back to the stove I took the bacon out and put on paper towel to take the extra oil off then put it on the severing plat with the rest of the food.

We shared are food then said grace even though we don't really say it today I felt like doing it. "Baby lets say grace." I said smiling. "Okay honey,Father god we thank you for giving us this opportunity to share in this meal together, bless the hands that prepared it and bless the hands that will serve it. Bless each of us Father, help us with our daily trials. In Jesus name we pray Amen." "Amen."

We began eating and something I started wondering what it would be like having thoughts of starting a family but I knew it was to early to talk to him about that.

Finishing off breakfast I went upstairs to get ready for work while Chase did the dishes for me. I put on a tight red skirt with a white tank top and black six inch heels to top off my outfit.

Walking to the mirror and put on some clear lip gloss. Looking myself over once more I walked downstairs to say good bye to chase.

"Babe I'm leaving now so if your not gunna stay till I get back the key is under the flower pot. Put it back when your leaving" I kiss him on the cheek and left.

Getting to work took forever since people don't know how to drive in the rain. Taking the umbrella that I always keep in my car in case it rains and ran inside my bakery.

The day was almost over I made a good amount of money and was about to head out when my sister and her soon to be hubby walked in.

"Hey Gabby & Rick what can I get you guys?" I said giving them hugs. Wow my sister is 2 years younger than me and she getting married before me.

"Well we came to find the perfect cake for our wedding. And well we know you make the best wedding cakes so we came to you." My sister said.

"So what type of cake are you guys looking for?"

"We're looking for a 5 layer chocolate cake with yellow icing and purple flowers to match the team of the wedding." Rick said.

"Alright well I'll get started on it soon since the wedding is next week." Shit I need to get started as soon as possible.

"Ok thanks sis how much will it be?" I was thinking about a price. Since their family I could give them a discount.

"Well wedding cakes cost around 3,000 but since you guys are family I'll give it to you guys for 900. How does thank sound?"

Out of nowhere my sister screams and jumps on me." Oh my gosh sis you just saved us a lot of money. I thought we were going to be broke after the wedding."

"No problem anytime. I'm going to get started on the design of the cake. So I'll see you guys soon."

"Ok bye Emily see you at the wedding." I waved at them and walked to my office at the back of the bakery and started working on the design.

When I was finished I loved what I came up with for the cake. It was beautiful and I was proud of myself of what I came up with.

Sweeping up the place and making sure everything was in its place I turned off the lights except the one over the cash register.

Locking the door I headed to my car and drove home. When I got home the lights were off hmm maybe Chase went home.

Pushing my key in the hole and unlocking it I made my way to the kitchen. When I got there I was completely shocked.

Chase had made a candle light dinner for the both of us. A tear fell from my face I couldn't believe he did this for me.

"Awe baby you shouldn't have done this for me you know. You could of just bought me McDonald's I would of been fine with that."

He walked over to me and wiped my tears away. "Baby you know I love you even though we just met 2 months ago but you've made me the happiest man on earth. So no I couldn't have just bought you McDonald's, I have to show you how much you mean to me."

Wow he makes me feel so special I gotta love him.

---------

Okay guys this is it for chapter 3 I'm not sure how long it is I did this chapter on my phone. The more you comment and vote the more I'll upload.

So let's try and get 8 comments and 10 votes? Do you think you guys can do it?

You guys are the best keep reading and adding my book to your reading list!

Lovebum <3