Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Alex’s P.O.V

I speed all the way to Selena’s drug house without getting any speeding tickets. Shutting off the engine I walked into the house as quiet as I could. I wanted this to go as planned so I need to do everything right.

To think that the ones that are suppose to like you would do something so stupid because they can’t be with you anymore. There was a long hallway with 15 doors. Finding Em would be a lot more work than I thought it would be.

Checking behind each door but couldn’t find the love of my life. I was about to give up until I heard a pitch scream that made the whole house shake. It was Em. She was begging for mercy will they were laughing at her.

Everything was just a mess I didn’t want any of this to happen but I guess when you fall in and out of love with different people. I called the police and told them what was going on and where I was located.

They told me to stay on the phone and enter the room and try to get em out of the room without any problem. That was a fail because as soon as I entered the room I was shot. Nothing was going the way I wanted it to go.

Emily was screaming for me to stay alive for her but most important Jordan. I was trying but I was losing too much blood. I was fading in and out of consciousness. The last thing I remember before everything went black was Emily telling me she loved me and hearing the police sirens.

Emily’s P.O.V

Since 4:30 this morning I have been stuck in this stupid room with two people who don’t want me and Alex together. They must be really stupid to think that Alex and I would listen to them. It was around 9 when we all heard a car pull up.

“I bet its him trying to play prince charming.” Selena said to Chase. Know you might be wondering how do they know each other? Well remember when I found Chase cheating on me. Well he was cheating on me with her.

Small world yea I know.

But back to what was going on. Selena told Chase to stand in the corner and shoot who ever walks in. Chase being the stupid idiot he is did as he was told. Selena turn back to me and stabbed me in my forearm.

“This is what you get for taking what’s mine bitch.” She said while taking the knife out then stabbing me again on my other arm. This hurt like a bitch. I couldn’t hold my screams in any longer. I screamed for help I screamed cause of the pain I screamed for the lord to listen to my cries and bless me.

I guess Alex heard my screams not even 30 seconds later he came through the door. But not soon was then shot by Chase. I kept telling him to stay awake and not die on me or Jordan but mostly Jordan. He couldn’t leave not just yet. He just walked into my life not too long ago and I’m for sure not going to let him walk out.

I tried to move but I forgot I was tied down. So I shouted to him something I wanted to tell him for awhile now. “I love you Alex and I always will.” As soon as those words left my mouth Alex’s eyes closed and his breathing was starting to slow down.

Sirens and red blue and white lights filled the room. I thanked the lord when the police came in and arrested Selena and Chase. They untied me and put me on the gurney then attended to Alex. They asked me what happened and I explained to them what happened.

1 month later

Alex has been in a coma for a month a whole month. Everything was so stressful, Jordan wanted his daddy to wake up but every time we came to visit him we were told he is still in a coma and would wake up whenever his body is ready.

I’m now 5 months pregnant (I think that’s how far along she is. Sorry if I’m not correct) and everything was getting harder. Carrying twins your stomach is bigger than a normal pregnant women’s stomach. You crave twice the amount of things you want.

I found out I’m having twin boys.

I love the fact that I’m having boys first then a girl first. Don’t get me wrong next time I get pregnant I want a girl. But I rather have boys first so when their sister gets picked on they can deal with it.

I was sitting in Alex’s hospital room telling him the news I found out. “Hey Alex. A lot went on the past month. I found out I’m having twin boys I still don’t know what to name them yet but I want you to help me with that. Jordan misses you a lot he wishes you would wake up so he could have his daddy back. Every time we come to see you he breaks down crying. It hurts me to see him cry and know I can’t really do much.

Jordan and I have gotten really close. The other day he was trying to ask me something then out of nowhere he said “Millaaaay can I call you mommy? You’re the only mommy in my eyes.” When he told me that I cried all night but I told him yes I would be happy if he did.

Now all that needs to happen is you need to wake up then we all could be a happy fami-“  I was cut short by Alex grabbing my hand and saying “That must be so wonderful for you to have Jordan calling you mommy.” He sat up and kissed my lips.

Not in a sexual way but in a love, passion, trust type of way. Wait was he up this whole time I was talking? Why am I asking myself and not him?  This is one thing I started doing a lot since I became pregnant.

“Alex were you awake the whole time I was pouring my heart out to you?” he chuckled. “yes I was cutie I been awake for a day now I told the doctors not to tell you. I had a feeling you would tell me good news.” He grabbed me arm and pulled me down to lay beside him.

“Now that I get out later on today I’m taking you and Jordan out for dinner. But I have a surprise for both of you guys.” He kissed my cheek then rubbed my big ol’ belly. “I can’t wait to be a father to these two little boys.”

“I can’t wait till you are and thanks for staying with me even though they’re not yours. I hope this surprise doesn’t make me go into early labor.” He chuckled “it won’t sweetie I just hope everything goes as I planned.”

With that he kissed me on the lips then said I need to go take care of OUR sons and be back here by 8 to pick him up. I gave him one last kiss then went to get Jordan from school. Jordan wanted to go shopping to impress this girl at his school.

Now let me tell you Jordan is one of the cutest Italian Hispanic kid ever. So when he told me this little girl didn’t want him I told him not to worry because his mama got his back. We went to the Children’s Place and I picked out some shorts and shirts for him.

He wanted snap backs so I bought him some. No I’m not spoiling him I’m just helping him out with something my parents never helped me with. I always wanted to be that cool parent and now that I have Jordan I’m going to make sure he knows him the only mom he needs.

Hey guys so I know this chapter is early well not really I wasn’t gunna upload till after all my exams but then I thought  after exams I’ll be tired so I did it now. I was thinking of writing another book but this time it would be about my life but I’m not sure if I should write it.

Would you guys read it if I did write it? Comment and let me know if you would!

Make sure to comment, vote, and follow I love you guys you guys mean a lot to me. If you guys didn’t comment with both hateful and loving comments Last Christmas wouldn’t have gone anywhere.

 I’m not sure how long this is I’m hoping 3 pages I felt bad only doing a page for 9 and 10. K I should stop talking now bye guys

Lovebum <3