Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Emily’s P.O.V

Here I am looking at myself in this wonderful pink maternity cocktail dress for the dinner Alex has plan for tonight. Since I found out he’s awake my babies have been moving around a lot.

I had to pick up Alex from the hospital in 15             minutes but first I needed to pick out what I wanted him to wear. I picked out a gray tux with a white shirt and a pink and gray tie.

Jordan was in a black tux with a white shirt, red vest and a red bow tie. My little man looked cute as ever. After our ‘mommy and son’ this afternoon he was taking a liking to me.

Putting on my black pumps then my lip gloss I went downstairs and called for Jordan to come inside from the backyard. Giving him a quick kiss on the cheek we headed out to get his daddy.

15 minutes later

We were in Alex’s hospital room waiting for him to get ready. He was taking forever. I was getting pretty hungry and I get really bitchy when I’m hungry but its gotten worse now that I’m pregnant.

“ALEXANDRE HURRY UP I’M HUNGRY” I yelled getting annoyed with him

“I’m coming baby chill lets go feed my babies.” He rubbed my stomach then kiss mine and Jordan’s cheek.

30 minutes later

We arrived at my favorite Italian restaurant I thought he wasn’t listing to me when I was telling him the things I liked.

I guess I thought wrong.

We were seated at a table for 3 then started with our drinks while looking at the menu. Jordan was sometimes a picky eater and right now he was being picky.

“Jordan baby, can you please tell me what you want its either pizza or spaghetti. Which one do you want?”

I was getting really frustrated with this kid. He wouldn’t pick something to eat and Alex wouldn’t order until Jordan picked what he wanted to eat.

“I guess I’ll eat spaghetti.” Finally this damn kid decides what he wants.

“Okay.” I turned to the waiter who was very kind and waited till Jordan picked what he wanted. Alex had this weird smile on his face which told me he was up to no good. But then again when is he ever.

“Ok so I guess can we get like family size spaghetti instead of getting 3 different plates? And can I please get a refill on my lemonade?” He smile at me warmly

“Sure anything for a pretty lady like yourself.” I blushed but tried to hide it before Alex could see but I was too late like always. He shock with anger I could tell he wanted to knock this man’s lights out.

“Don’t you dare speak to my girlfriend like that do you hear me? Go and get what she asked for and come back. If you’re not back in the next 15 minutes I’ll come looking for you.” Alex said face to face with the poor guy.

“Yes sir, right away sir.” The guy ran off to the kitchen.

“Babe you didn’t have to be so rude. You could have told him to get lost in a nicer way.”  This night is turning out to be a bad one. It was my hormones then Jordan taking forever to pick what he wanted to eat now Alex starting problems.

“I don’t like when guys talk to my wife like that and I’m sure you wouldn’t like it if girls talk to your husband like that either.” Wait did this nigguh just say wife and husband? Now I’m really confused.

Before I could ask him what he means he was on one knee with a red box in his hand.

“I know we haven’t known each other for that long but I can see myself growing old with you. Putting my seed in that belly of yours when these two come out. You are more than a wonderful mommy to Jordan and that’s what I always looked for in a girl. What I’m trying to get at is Emily Java Brown will you pretty please with a cherry on top marry me?”

I was doing the water works right now. He was just to damn cute everything was planned out because the waiter came back and said ‘you’re welcome’ to Alex then left.  Everyone was waiting for my answer.

But I was scared.

Would he play me the same way Chase did? Chase was a asshole and I shouldn’t compare him with Alex. So I did what everyone was waiting for.

I jumped out of my seat and wrapped my arms around his neck and screamed YES!

Everyone clapped as he placed the ring on my finger than kiss me on the lips with so much love.

I can’t believe I finally with the right guy. Things couldn’t get any better

 Hey guys’ sooo here’s chapter 12!! I hope you guys liked it I don’t know how long it is don’t hate me guys’! I’m finally 15! Woohoo it’s my birthday today! I can’t believe it I got the best birthday present ever. It was looking at how much readers I got on this book 7,109!

I never thought I would ever write a book I just made an account to read but then I started writing and you guys gave me hope to keep writing I loveeee you guys so much thanks for everything. Btw this is my birthday present to you guys!

Once again thanks guys it means a lot comment vote and follow thanks to the new followers for following

LOVEBUM<3