Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Unknown P.O.V

That bitch has the nerve to do that in front of my boyfriend and think she would get away with it?

She thought wrong this bitch will die soon even if it means me going to jail and never seeing my brat of a son again.

I was going to her bakery and apologize then ask her out for a friendly lunch. But that’s where I take her to my lake house and kill her.

She’s taking everything that belongs to me and I’m not to happy about it.

Watch out Emily you will die soon you black bitch.

Alex’s P.O.V

I arrived at Emily’s 15 minutes. She didn’t live that far from the bakery.  Pulling up beside her car I cut the engine then walked around the other side of the car to get Jordan.

Before I could even open the door he pushed it open and stated off towards Emily’s house.

 I stood there laugh he’s already growing on her. This is really good. 

Shutting the door I walked to the front door that Dan (Jordan’s nickname) left wide open.  I followed their voices to the kitchen where I found Emily and Dan sharing a cookie and cream ice cream cone.

They were having a good time sitting there eating ice cream and speaking about me. I walked back out the kitchen before they saw me and hide by the wall that blocks the kitchen and the living room.

“You know my daddy really likes you Ms. Emily, he just too sacred tell you how he feels about you.” Dan said. That kid talks to much, but at least she knows.

“Does he really buddy? Can I let you on a little secret of mine?” she said lowering her voice as she went on.

“Sure Ms. Emily.” She laughed  

“Jordan sweetie you don’t have to keep calling me ‘Ms. Emily’ you can call me Em or Emily or even Mi-Mi (Mee-Mee) Ly-Ly (lee-lee) or better yet you can call me Millaaaay. “ she sighed

“My grandma use to call me that whenever I would go see her, she passed away last year so you’re the only one who can call me Millaaaay okay?” she said on the verge of crying.

“Okay Millaaaay.” He said while getting out of his seat and hugged her so tight and placed a kiss on her cheek. That was so cute I took a picture of it and put it as my wallpaper.

I then posted it on Instagram it looked so cute I had put #MyFutureWifeWithMySon #MyHappyFamily #ILoveYouGuys.

“Millaaaay?” Dan said bring me back to their convo.

“Yes Jordan” she said shifting him onto her next leg.

“What was the secret you wanted to tell me?” He said looking up into her eyes.

“Oh yes I almost forgot. My secret is that I really like your daddy too.” I had a huge smile on my face.

This is my cue to walk in and act like I wasn’t listing to their convo.

“Hey Em did you find a babysitter for my little man?” I said messing up his curly hair.

“Not yet I’m going to call my mom and see if she can watch him for us.”