Chapter 13

3 Months later

It’s now been 3 months since Alex proposed to me. I still can’t believe he’s finally going to be mine in 5 months. He wanted to get married this week but I wanted to loss the baby fat before I get married.

Speaking of babies they have been kicking so much its driving me crazy. It feels like they’re playing soccer.

I have 3 weeks left before I get to meet them. I still haven’t picked a name for them but Alex and Jordan have giving me some ideas. Jordan wants me to name them Jonathon Noah Carter, Tristan Carson Carter and David Joseph Carter.

 Now Alex wants me to name one Alex Jr, Dylan Caleb Carter, and Aaron Owen Cater.

I honestly love all the names they picked but I still don’t know what names I should pick but I have a few weeks before I give birth so I have time to think.

 Alex was at the bakery with Jordan making a cake for Jordan’s 6th birthday. He wanted a super hero theme so Alex was trying to put the entire super hero’s together. It was almost time for dinner so I need to start cooking.

I made homemade bacon cheese burgers with salad for me and fries for the boys. Alex thought it would be better if I didn’t eat a lot of junk food. But he doesn’t know is I eat junk food when he’s at the bakery.

Just as I took the burgers off the grill the boys walked in.

“Mommy, daddy and I made my birthday cake today.” Jordan said running towards me full speed.

“Wow, did he do a good job or no?”

Alex and I have been having this bet for the past 3 months to find out who was the best chef in this house. So far it’s a tie but if Jordan says no I win the bet.

“You know what mommy he actually did do a good job he just messed up spider man and bat man’s costume.”

Shit I lost!

“HAHA IN YOUR FACE I WIN YOU L-O-S-E LOSER”

Sometimes  I wonder if Alex is the kid and Jordan is the adult.

“Alex shut up there’s always next time for me to win. Besides dinner is ready so wash up and come eat same thing goes to you Jordan.”

They both nodded their heads and went to the bathroom to get cleaned up.

AFTER DINNER

We were sitting in the movie room watching How to train your dragon. That movie makes no sense what so ever but since its Jordan and Alex’s favorite movie I sat and watched it.

For the past 20 minutes I’ve been getting this real bad sharp pain in my left side of my stomach. Not trying to think of it I pushed it aside and continued to watch the movie.

Jordan was starting to get tired so I let him lay his head on my lap.

“Mommy why is there blood on my hand?”

 I looked down to see what he was talking about. When I looked down there was blood all over my pants and the couch.

“Alex I’m bleeding this isn’t a good sign take me to the hospital now!”

I didn’t have to say it twice he ran upstairs got the hospital bag and a change of sweat pants for me and some books for Jordan and we were on our way to the hospital.

Hey guys! I know I know I take forever to upload but I have two reasons why. Reason one is I have a job. I babysit for people in my building  so I don’t really have that much time to write. Reason number two I FINALLY got the guy of my dreams (which is an Italian guy) so I’m very happy but we basically spend everyday with each other and the days we don’t I’m working. Now school starts in like 2 and a half weeks for me so I will try my hardest to get 2 chapters out for all my books before school starts cause when school starts I cant write.

I talk way to much so hope you guys liked this chapter! Comment Vote and Follow!

Thanks to the new followers love you guys

Lovebum <3

Last Christmas (An Interracial Love Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें