CHARACTER SKETCH

Raj Malhotra and Niyonika Malhotra-

Parents of Manik and Mukti. Raj,owner of Malhotra Industries and Nyonika, runs several NGO's all around India.Bestest friends of Vivek and Divyanka Kapoor. Loves Nandini and Karan alot. They always says that they are blessed with four children. They always want Nandini to be their daughter in law, but never disclosed it to Manik.

**********

Vivek Kapoor and Divyanka Kapoor

Parents of Nandini and Karan. Vivek is an owner of Kapoor Textiles; whereas, Divyanka is the CEO of Kapoor Textiles. Both work together and are still a lovey dovey couple. Bestest friends of Raj and Niyonika. Manik and Mukti are their other two children. Consider all four of the children as their own. They've always dreamt of Manik and Nandini's marriage,but couldn't share with any of them.

**********

Manik Malhotra-

25 years of age

25 years of age. Rude, arrogant for the outside world.CEO of Malhotra Industries. Loves his parents and Mukti.Have a group of close friends- Cabir,Dhruv, Aliya,and Kritika. Shares a brotherly bond with Abhimanyu. Have a group name Fab9. Childhood Best Friend of Nandini. He can live without food but not Nandini. It's like both their lives are settled in each other's heart. Very Possessive about her. His life resolves around Nandini.
On the other hand, ladla of his Vivek pa and divya maa. He can never dream of disrespecting them at any cost. Loves them unconditionally.