PART-2

Manik and Nandini reached Fab9's Mansion. They entered and saw all of them sitting and gossiping with each other. It was Cabir who saw them first.

Cabir- Ohh...hoo..hoo..look who's here! Our star couple is here. Btw,guys we were suppose to meet at 8.30am not 10am right??

Mukti - Seriously,what took you soo long guys??

Listening to them,Manan looked towards each other and immediately turned their gazes getting awkward. They started looking here and there. Mukbir noticed this and looked towards each other,as if talking through eyes.

Manik and Nandini spoke together;
Nandini- Vo meri wajah se...
Manik- Vo meri vajah se...

They stopped speaking,looked towards each other and again turned towards others. Once again,they spoke together;

Nandini- Vo manik ki...

Manik- Vo Nandini ki...

The same happened again,i.e,their eyelock and same awkwardness. This made both Mukti and Cabir sure,that something has happened between them which is making them behave indifferent for the first time.

To remove the awkwardness,Mukti spoke;

Mukti- Leave guys,Come sit! Dhruv and Alya has to talk something really very important to us. They were waiting for you to come. Now that you both are here,so say Dhruv Alya?

Dhruv and Alya looked at each other and smiled.
Dhruv- Vo guys, we have decided to get married.

Alya- Coming weekend,Sunday!

Everybody were mum. None spoke anything! After a second all of them pounced on them to congratulate Dhruvlya.
Breaking the hug,all of them settled back asking about the preparation and help to be needed.

Alya- umm...guys! Actually,since I'm Cristian and he is punjabi,so we have decided to follow all the customs of punjabi for ganesh puja,haldi,mehendi,sangeet and chooda rasam. But for marriage, we decided for a Church marriage followed by a grand reception party. It'll be mixed wedding of punjabi and Cristian riwaaz. How's it?

Nandini- wowww Alya! What an amazing idea. I totally loved it.

Manik- I agree! A very unique wedding. But,when will be the customs gonna start??

Dhruv- since,it's Saturday today. We're already staying here for next two days,so we will finalize all the management thing in these days.

And about the rasams toh it'll be like:-

Ganesh puja- Wednesday (morning)
Mehendi- Thursday (morning)
Sangeet- Thursday (night)
Cocktail Party- Friday (night)
Haldi- Saturday (morning)
Chooda rasam- Saturday (Evening)
Wedding- Sunday (morning)
Reception- Sunday (Evening)

Aliya- Is it ok guys??

Abhimanyu- Waah! You both have already planned for every thing!

Cabir- Ek Rasam to bataya nahi kab karoge?

Dhruv- Kaunsi?

Cabir and Mukti together- Suhagraat aur honeymoon ki!

Mukti- Vo bhi batado kaha aur kab karoge?

Cabir- Nahi Nahi Mukti ! Ask them hum aa sakte hai kya!

Listening to him, all of them burst out laughing at Alya and Dhruv. Whereas, Alya and Dhruv blushed hard. Composing themselves Karan spoke,

Karan- So Did you set up Event Organisers for the wedding??

Dhruv- Not yet! Isiliye I said na,ki we will plan everything in these two days!

All of them nodded. And started talking amongst each other. One thing what changed was, today nor Manik neither Nandini exchanged any words or closeness between each other just like they did untill yesterday. This time everybody noticed but none spoke anything,leaving everything between two best friends.

Soon ,all them moved towards the dining area for the brunch. Finishing off the brunch they moved towards the master bedroom of the mansion to discuss about the preparations.

All of them were going towards the room when Kritika spoke,

Kritika - You guys move ahead, I'll join you all. Need to use washroom!

Nodding,they left. Kritika after using the washroom was moving towards the room, when a hand pulled her in the nearby room and pinned her on the wall after closing the door. This was soo sudden that she couldn't understand how to react. Her eyes widden in shock looking at the person.

Kritika- Aa..Aap??

End